Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Nimbus was taken aback.

"Woah! Really?! Creepy...."

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 04:14:05 PM
"Eh, the usual..." Solon shrugged. "Just falling inside a mountain and getting attacked by weird shadow spirits."

"Yeah. That reminds me, is falling from high places going to become a regular thing with you?"

THEBIRD

"Yeah, I thought of starting a fad. I really think it's catching on," Solon replied, taking a shrimp.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 04:18:37 PM
"Yeah, I thought of starting a fad. I really think it's catching on," Solon replied, taking a shrimp.

"The 'everybody lets kill ourselves fad'?" Jas asks, grabbing another lobster tail.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Fell

Nimbus laughed.

once his salad arrived, he started eating it. Putting a rediculous amount of salad dressing on it.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 23, 2007, 04:19:43 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 04:18:37 PM

"The 'everybody lets kill ourselves fad'?" Jas asks, grabbing another lobster tail.

"It's quite fun actually."

THEBIRD

"No, no, no. You're mixing my ingenous fad with a more serious matter of suicide... Mine's just about jumping off buildings and severely hurting yourself. It's fun and easy," explained Solon taking even more of the sea food and munching on it.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar had managed to fill his plate with seafood and started eating it all. "Sheesh. You're such a pig." Lanbar said.

"Well at least I'm not the one who's getting drunk ALL the time." Tanbar said back.

"Hm...good point."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 04:22:55 PM
"No, no, no. You're mixing my ingenous fad with a more serious matter of suicide... Mine's just about jumping off buildings and severely hurting yourself. It's fun and easy," explained Solon taking even more of the sea food and munching on it.

"... As fun as it is, I don't particularly like the mortality rate..."

THEBIRD

"Really? I guess that's the difference between you and me. The morality rate only heightens the adventure for me," Solon replied, finishing up the food he took from Jas's platter.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 04:26:05 PM
"Really? I guess that's the difference between you and me. The morality rate only heightens the adventure for me," Solon replied, finishing up the food he took from Jas's platter.

"Unfortunately, the adventure ends when you die."

Fell

"I think putting tons of salad dressing on the salad makes it taste wonderful. Depending on the salad dressing of course. Do you agree?"

Ooc// I have to go.....

THEBIRD

"You're going to die at one point anyway. Might as well have as much fun as you can while it lasts," Solon replied. "I'd rather live a short, fulfilled life then a long and dull one." My parents taught me that...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 23, 2007, 04:28:16 PM
"I think putting tons of salad dressing on the salad makes it taste wonderful. Depending on the salad dressing of course. Do you agree?"

Ooc// I have to go.....

"That was incredibly random, but I do agree. It's so bland without any dressing," said Venice.

Then he whirled around to Solon and said, "I suppose there's sense in that."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 23, 2007, 04:28:16 PM

Ooc// I have to go.....

((Bye))

"Random question... Yeah..." Jas shakes her head. "Love the salad dressing, but too much makes me feel sick..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."