News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Or was I?" He said with a little smirk. "My brother's a pirate, he's taught me a thing or two about eves dropping. But that's not the point right now. What all this about a voice?"

Triforce_Luigi

(( I just realized something! Harver's Power of Emit seems to run on blood! Hence his coughing up blood every time he uses it and his statement that he needs to use it wisely to conserve his blood! It didn't run on light like I thought before! IT RUNS ON BLOOD!))

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 23, 2007, 08:08:06 PM
(( I just realized something! Harver's Power of Emit seems to run on blood! Hence his coughing up blood every time he uses it and his statement that he needs to use it wisely to conserve his blood! It didn't run on light like I thought before! IT RUNS ON BLOOD!))
((Sorry. You have epically failed. Nice try, though. You're somewhat close, though.))

Harver sighed. "Well... (insert everything we know about the voice here.))."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"GASP! Well...I wonder who would try to break up a group like that? It couldn't be Zaroff for obvious reasons..." He put his hand to his chin and started thinking. "Is there anything that Solon said that might be of importance?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 23, 2007, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 23, 2007, 08:08:06 PM
((Sorry. You have epically failed. Nice try, though. You're somewhat close, though.))

Harver sighed. "Well... (insert everything we know about the voice here.))."

((I know. I'll shut up now. Also, we don't know much about the voice other than it is menacing, it's out to get Solon, and Solon knows it.))

THEBIRD

((I know everything :) ))

Solon walked around the mountain, thinking. He walked slower then usual, because of his injury, but it just gave him some time to view the scenery. Memoires of his parents flooded past him. They were small, foggy memories. It mostly be of something small, like him playing with his favorite toy: A firetruck and his parents watching. He knew he'd have to destroy the man who took that all away from him. He had always thought it had been a man from Scalus, but now he realized how wrong he was. It was instead one of the Dead Men, wearing a Scalus emblem to ensure safe access into Crescent Islands gates.

Solon sighed and leaned against a rock, his leg started to act up again. Mark my words...  I will find you and kill you, if it's the last thing I do! Solon vowed.

Light

"Not that I know of, but he was very tense when he heard the voice." Harver concluded after thinking for a while. "It might have been someone only he knew."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...That might explain it." Tanbar said.

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon heard voices farther down. Hoping it was his parent's murderer, he crept forward. He looked hid behind some marsh and looked out. It's just them... he thought when he saw Jas, Tanbar, Venice, and Harver talking. He didn't want to be seen so he slowly crept out, determind not to fall this time around. It was hard, with one of his legs wobbling, but he managed it. Maybe I should look deeper... He likes making hideouts deep within things. Deep within that mountain... Maybe he has another one deeper in these woods.

Dr.Hobo2

((W00T 1000th reply! XD))

Lanbar was wandering inbetween the town and the forest, stumbling around from drunkness.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas jumps down from the tree. She stretches, yawns, then starts walking. "I'm gonna find a hotel, or something. If I can't, I'll just go back to the ship."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon came out of the town, stumbling a bit. He decided he had needed some drinks before he would be able to go and find the guy he was looking for. He headed back towards the woods behind the mountain in hopes of finding the man hiding out somewhere down there.

Joeofmars

THEBIRD

((Sleepin', getting ready for Christmas... etc. I only got four hours of sleep today >.> My dad talks loud and he woke me up...

I don't know about you guys, but I'll be loggin' off this site at around 12-2PM and going to my cousins' for a Christmas Eve party, and I won't be loggin' in again until sometime after the 25th. Maybe the 26th, but most likely the 27th. So, uh, don't do anything too exciting while I'm gone.))