News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver saw that coming, and quickly dodged, making the snowball thrown go straight into Lanbar's direction. He then threw the snowball he took at Tanbar. Not caring about the outcome, he walked back into his room, and shut the door. He picked up the phone again. "Sorry about that. The clones were trying to hit me with snowballs."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"It's alright." '... Asking me out? Heh, yeah right. None of 'em would do that...' "I heard," Jas finishes the drink then looks at her clothes. Knowing that going out in the snow in shorts and a tank top isn't a good idea, she says "I'll go with ya... Just... meet me downstairs, okay?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

The two snowballs hit eachother. "Why'd you have to throw that snowball at me?" Lanbar said.

"I was aiming for Harver!" Tanbar said wiping the snow from his face.

"Sure you were. You just wanted to hit me, didn't you?" Lanbar said.

"Well...I DO want to hit you with a snowball but that was an accident." Tanbar said. "And a good one at that." He said under his breath.

"I heard that!" He lunged at Tanbar and they both were sent tumbling down the stairs and then out the door and into the snow. Tanbar then jumped up and threw a snowball at Lanbar while he was down. Lanbar was quick enough to roll out of the way and throw a snowball back. This continued on until they were having a full blown snowball war between eachother.

Light

Harver winced as he heard the ruckus outside. "Thanks. I'll see you there." He hung up, got a jacket on, and went downstairs.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas changes her clothes, then puts her coat on and goes downstairs. She follows the trail of snow left behind and laughs.

Light

Harver noticed Jas coming down the stairs. He smiled. "Did you hear the noise those two made outside?"

Dr.Hobo2

Both brothers were exchanging throws as they tried to hit eachother behind their little 'fort' "You'll never get me alive!" Tanbar said only to be greeted with a snowball to the face.

"Ha ha! Got ya!" Lanbar said who also got hit in the face. "...I'll get you for that!" And the two continued their fight.

Light

OOC// Is Jas still wearing her mask? What does she look like atm? You said she changed her clothes, so what is she wearing now? Btw, I'm not perverted, I just like description.

Anarchy_Jas

((She doesn't have the ninja gear on. Wait a minute lemme find a pic))

"Don't have to when I can see this mess everywhere," Jas stops when she's standing by Harver.

Light

"Heh, you got me there." Harver said, chuckling. "Ready to go?" He asked the ninja.

OOC// Ok, thanks.

Anarchy_Jas

((Best I could do with this doll maker thing. >.> ))

Jas nods. "Mmhm. Let's go before it gets too late."

Light

Harver continued to smile and led them outside, where the snow continued to fall gracefully. He turned to Jas, prepared to say something, but stopped. She's beautiful... He loved the way her brown hair fell down, barely touching her shoulders, glistening with the falling white ice crystals. Her outfit was equally beautiful. He blushed slightly. They continued to walk in the direction of the rink.

"So..." Harver started, wanting to break the silence. "How did you come into possession of the gem?"

Triforce_Luigi

Venice went outside. Despite having no coat, he wasn't cold. He watched everyone having fun in the snow and ice. He sat against a tree with his eyes closed.

Joeofmars

Boogie noticed someone sitting under a tree.

Why isn't he wearing a coat? Boogie thought I'll make him think otherwise!

Boogie picked up a snowball and chucked it at the Venice.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 03:50:48 PM
Boogie noticed someone sitting under a tree.

Why isn't he wearing a coat? Boogie thought I'll make him think otherwise!

Boogie picked up a snowball and chucked it at the Venice.

Venice was hit by the snowball and looked for the source. Seeing Boogie, he scooped up a snowball and threw it at him.