Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 08:18:29 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 08:13:37 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 08:10:26 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 07:40:23 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 04:17:44 PM
"Cool." Boogie said, thinking he found a friend. " Whatcha up to?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing much. Staring at snow and watching everyone make fools of themselves as usual."

"Heh." Boogie chuckled. " I used to come out in the snow with my brother. We would make snow balls and round up the neighbor kids for a snowball fight. It would always be me and my brother against 10 other kids, and we would always win. " Boogie didn't realize he was crying. He hadn't seen his brother for over 10 years, and missed him dearly. He caught himself and wiped his eyes.
"Hm... I haven't even had a family in years... All of them dead," said Venice wistfully.

" I try not to think about mine. They are alive but they are horrible people."

"Having a horrible family might be worse than having none at all," said Venice. "It all depends on the person."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 08:30:21 PM
"Cool." Boogie said, thinking he found a friend. " Whatcha up to?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing much. Staring at snow and watching everyone make fools of themselves as usual."

"Heh." Boogie chuckled. " I used to come out in the snow with my brother. We would make snow balls and round up the neighbor kids for a snowball fight. It would always be me and my brother against 10 other kids, and we would always win. " Boogie didn't realize he was crying. He hadn't seen his brother for over 10 years, and missed him dearly. He caught himself and wiped his eyes.
"Hm... I haven't even had a family in years... All of them dead," said Venice wistfully.

"Having a horrible family might be worse than having none at all," said Venice. "It all depends on the person."

" Yeah, I guess you could say that." Boogie didn't know what else to say. With any other person this conversation might be awkward, but for some reason it was not.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 08:34:16 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 08:30:21 PM

" Yeah, I guess you could say that." Boogie didn't know what else to say. With any other person this conversation might be awkward, but for some reason it was not.

Venice spent a moment or two staring at the gently falling snow. Finally, he said, "Oddly enough, this conversation isn't awkward. You'd think that with the topic of family, it would be."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 24, 2007, 07:37:24 PM
Harver smiled with her. "I bet I will more than you." He stood up, and walked over to where the ice began. As soon as he stepped, he fell down. "Ack!" He tried to get up. "It's much harder than it looks!"

Jas steps out onto the ice, takes a few steps, then holds her hand out to help Harver.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Joeofmars

"Yeah. You read my mind. It's funny. I barely know you yet, I can talk openly to you. "

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 08:46:54 PM
"Yeah. You read my mind. It's funny. I barely know you yet, I can talk openly to you. "

"Yeah. For once, I can talk to somebody without wondering how much money I can get out of them."

Light

Harver gladly took Jas's hand. "Thanks." He stood on his two feet, and started to wobble a bit. After a while, though, he was walking pretty smoothly across the ice. "Hey, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 08:50:51 PM

"Yeah. For once, I can talk to somebody without wondering how much money I can get out of them."

"Haha." Boogie chuckled. " Are you a thief? " He wasn't asking because he was scared, he was asking to see if he could impress him.

Anarchy_Jas

"Let's see then," Jas gradually lets go of Harver's hand, skating backwards so she can see him.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 09:04:02 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 08:50:51 PM

"Haha." Boogie chuckled. " Are you a thief? " He wasn't asking because he was scared, he was asking to see if he could impress him.

"Yes," replied Venice. "Why do you think my clothes are all tattered? And why I don't bother with a coat?"

Joeofmars

Boogie was disappointed. He wanted Venice to steal the money out of his pocket, or do something impressive.

" Hmm... true. But I bet you'll never guess where I'm from!" Boogie knew he couldn't. He didn't dress proper, and in warriors clothing like a normal person from Scalus would.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 09:13:39 PM
Boogie was disappointed. He wanted Venice to steal the money out of his pocket, or do something impressive.

" Hmm... true. But I bet you'll never guess where I'm from!" Boogie knew he couldn't. He didn't dress proper, and in warriors clothing like a normal person from Scalus would.

Hm. We met you in Emit, but you were in a boat from Scalus," said Venice, thinking. "I'd say you're either from Emit or Scalus."

Light

Harver almost fell down, but created that mishap into a move where he spun around and faced Jas. "Wow! This is fun!" He smiled, skating back to Jas's side.

OOC// I think I have to get off soon. Merry Christmas!

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:18:33 PM

Hm. We met you in Emit, but you were in a boat from Scalus," said Venice, thinking. "I'd say you're either from Emit or Scalus."
OOC// We met him in Scalus, I thought.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 24, 2007, 09:22:18 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:18:33 PM

OOC// We met him in Scalus, I thought.

OOC// We did? I don't know. I have a suggestion for Birdie when he gets back though.