Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Mutilator7 on December 25, 2007, 01:35:23 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 01:30:38 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 11:18:13 AM
((Obviously, you're trying to do what Mystic Swampert did; try to get the last post on every board.))

((Only when all the boards are inactive.))

The boards are never inactive, why post if no-one will post after you?

((You've never been here at aroun 1 in the morning? It's always more inactive at around that time than say, 1 in the afternoon.)

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 01:37:14 PM
Quote from: Mutilator7 on December 25, 2007, 01:35:23 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 01:30:38 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 11:18:13 AM
((Obviously, you're trying to do what Mystic Swampert did; try to get the last post on every board.))

((Only when all the boards are inactive.))

The boards are never inactive, why post if no-one will post after you?

((You've never been here at aroun 1 in the morning? It's always more inactive at around that time than say, 1 in the afternoon.)
((Then why bother getting on at 1 in the morning?

@Mutilator: Why are you here? You're not even this RP.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Merry Christmas everyone :D. Looks like things are heating up with Jas and Harver :P. I figured Jas wouldn't end up with anyone in this RP, but maybe I was wrong. Anyway, I'm leavin' again after this post. I was just trying to upload the videos I took with my video camera, I wanted to take a snapshot and turn them into pics and put them on the site, turns out I can't... Eh, I'll figure it out later.))

Solon took a swig of his drink, blinking back memories. He had been wandering around for atleast an hour. It got deeper and darker, but Solon couldn't find what he was looking for. He was shaking from the cold, not aware that it was going to be snowing when he had first trekked out. Nothing would make him stop, he had held in his feelings about his family for too long. The last time he had really cried was back when he was a parentless four year old. Now that he had discovered the killer, rage and sorrow were bubbling up within him, and it turned into nasty revenge. He was going to find the killer. Find him and kill him in cold blooded murder.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 25, 2007, 06:27:12 PM
((Merry Christmas everyone :D. Looks like things are heating up with Jas and Harver :P. I figured Jas wouldn't end up with anyone in this RP, but maybe I was wrong. Anyway, I'm leavin' again after this post. I was just trying to upload the videos I took with my video camera, I wanted to take a snapshot and turn them into pics and put them on the site, turns out I can't... Eh, I'll figure it out later.))

Solon took a swig of his drink, blinking back memories. He had been wandering around for atleast an hour. It got deeper and darker, but Solon couldn't find what he was looking for. He was shaking from the cold, not aware that it was going to be snowing when he had first trekked out. Nothing would make him stop, he had held in his feelings about his family for too long. The last time he had really cried was back when he was a parentless four year old. Now that he had discovered the killer, rage and sorrow were bubbling up within him, and it turned into nasty revenge. He was going to find the killer. Find him and kill him in cold blooded murder.

((Merry Christmas to you too, BoA Constrictor.))

THEBIRD

((Merry Christmas :D. Looks like I'll be staying on for the rest of tonight, while playing around with my other presents. So, I read that you had a suggestion, T_L?))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 25, 2007, 06:48:45 PM
((Merry Christmas :D. Looks like I'll be staying on for the rest of tonight, while playing around with my other presents. So, I read that you had a suggestion, T_L?))

((Yes, though it might be hard to manage. On the first page, perhaps there could be like a "Current Events" thing. There, you would put the most recent events in the RP so that people can easily get caught  up without reading several pages.))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 10:15:56 AM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 24, 2007, 10:39:55 PM
((Might've made too many. No room in the oven. *Sweatdrop*))

Jas skates along to the beat of the song playing, turning in circles occasionally. "You seem to be in a daze? Gettin' sleepy?"
Harver grinned. "Heh... only a little. Mainly thinking... and trying to get all of this pressure off. Why? You ready to go back?" He skated up to her.

"No," Jas continues to skate. "Just asking."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 07:00:50 PM

((Yes, though it might be hard to manage. On the first page, perhaps there could be like a "Current Events" thing. There, you would put the most recent events in the RP so that people can easily get caught  up without reading several pages.))
((I do have that, though I keep on forgetting to update it. Maybe I should organize the whole page a bit? It's kind of hard to see everything.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 25, 2007, 07:16:25 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 07:00:50 PM

((I do have that, though I keep on forgetting to update it. Maybe I should organize the whole page a bit? It's kind of hard to see everything.))

((Oh. I didn't notice that... It's fine how it is, but you should update it. Boogie's name isn't on the list and the summary is behind.))

Light

"Ok." Harver skated quickly to get back to Jas's side. "This is fun, once you get the hang of it. Don't you think it's great when you can just have fun, and forget about everything else?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Consider it updated :) ))

Solon sat down against a tree, numb to the cold. He began throwing beer bottles at the tree opposite him, trying to get it inside the hole in the middle. They all smashed far away from the target, and Solon gave up. Then, he heard rustling deeper in the forest. Hoping it was who he was looking for, though it was most likely a squirell or bird, Solon lumbered after the noise.

Triforce_Luigi

(("Solon is drunk in the woods" just made me laugh... XD))

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar had gone back inside for some hot coco while Lanbar decided to wander around and eventually, he found himself in the middle of a forest. While walking around, he heard russtling in the bushes and went to investigate.

THEBIRD

((It's the truth, ain't it :P?))

Solon tripped and fell into some bushes. He had been looking for the noise echoing through the woods, but the bush had gotten in his way.

"Fesh me!" slurred Solon, trying to free himself from the grips of the branches. "I'll rip yer tail outta yer head!"

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar heard Solon's voice from the bush. "Solon? Is that you?"