News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 07:55:06 PM
"Ok." Harver skated quickly to get back to Jas's side. "This is fun, once you get the hang of it. Don't you think it's great when you can just have fun, and forget about everything else?"

"Yeah," Jas looks at him. "I know this mission is important... but if we keep going and going nonstop with it, we'll eventually snap. Know what I mean?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Finally sh-showing yer face, eh?" Solon shouted, getting up and pointing at Lanbar. "I'll... I'll kill you for what you did!" Solon took out his sword and points it at Lanbar.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar had taken out some wine and started drinking it. "Woah man! It'ssss only -hic- me." He said taking another gulp.

THEBIRD

"Yesh... I know you!" Solon raged. "Killin' my parents... Now yer after me! You'll pay for what you did! Fight me!" Solon raised his sword, ready to attack.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, so that'sss what you -hic- want, Solon." He said putting up his fists in the manner that he normally does when drunk. "Let'sss -hic- fight!"

THEBIRD

Solon smiled, it was a wicked snarl. "It's time to die for what you did," he hissed. Solon jabbed at Lanbar's chest.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar fell backwards on his back so the sword missed. He then kicked at Solon's legs to try and get him to fall to the ground.

THEBIRD

Solon fell back, dropping his sword. "Crap," Solon growled, swaying a bit as he tried to get back up and find his sword in the darkness.

Dr.Hobo2

"C'mon. You don't need a -hic- sword to fight." He said kicking Solon from behind. "Be a -hic- man!"

Light

((Crap, 2 drunkards(sp?) in the forrest... that can't be good. ><))

Harver smiled. "Finally, someone agrees with me!" He said. "I wonder if the others are relaxing like us..."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 09:08:40 PM

Harver smiled. "Finally, someone agrees with me!" He said. "I wonder if the others are relaxing like us..."
((Wait, are you still outside skating?))

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 25, 2007, 09:10:06 PM

((Wait, are you still outside skating?))
((Yes.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Course we're relaxing, LS! Nothing like a good hateful, revengeful, drunken, nasty, spiteful brawl to lighten the mood a bit!))

"I'm-a... m-man!" Solon stuttered, getting up and stumbling. "Yer the coward!" Solon took a swing at Lanbar's head.

Dr.Hobo2

((Okay))
Lanbar fell back again but this time he stayed on the ground. He then started to make snoring sounds.

Tanbar was walking outside the ice rink drinking some egg nog. "Mmmm...Can't beat the greatness of nog!"

Anarchy_Jas

((Plot twist! Solon and Lanbar are found dead in the forest. :P))

"I hope they are," Jas sighs. "If there's a chance to just chill, why not take it?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."