News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((It's the Christmas spirit :P))

Solon shrugged. "I-" he faltered. "I probably know about as much as you do. But, what do you know about him?"

Dr.Hobo2

"I don't know anything. You're the guy who fought him." He said. "But there's one thing I am sure of, he's not likely someone from Scalus. He'd be more like...Zaroff then. You know, speaking of him and the other gems, shouldn't we be looking for them before he finds them?"

THEBIRD

"He's part of the Dead Men crew," Solon replied. "And I'm positive he is also after the gems."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 11:13:25 PM
"Woah!" Harver jerked in surprise as he was being pulled by Jas. "Couldn't you have been a little more... subtle?"

"Sorry," Jas glances back to make sure they won't hit anything then looks forward again. "Now then... just skate like you were before to start."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 25, 2007, 11:34:21 PM
"He's part of the Dead Men crew," Solon replied. "And I'm positive he is also after the gems."
"Hm...So Scalus isn't the only enemy." Lanbar said. "So what are we waiting for? We should find the Cloud Gem!"

Light

"Ok..." He did as she commanded, and was skating pretty smoothly. But not a smooth as her, of course.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Once they were skating at a slightly faster speed, Jas' feet stop moving. "Good. Now what you do is put your feet down, and keep them on the ice."

Light

"Got it." Harver put his feet down, wobbled a bit, but then was skating at a normal pace. He smiled again.

((Lol, Pirates of the Caribbean is on downstairs. :P))

Anarchy_Jas

(("I've got a jar of dirt!" I want those movies! XD))

Jas nods then looks back again to see that they're coming up on a curve. "All you have to do to turn is move your body a little," she does so as they enter the curve.

((I would say like moving the steering wheel of a car, but there are no cars))

Light

((I have the entire trilogy. :P Got AWE for Christmas))

"'Kay." Harver did as was told, and placed his hand across the wall as he did so. He lost a bit of balance, but nothing big. He felt as if he was gliding. He smiled as the wind pelted his face.

Anarchy_Jas

((Lucky. >.>))

"You got it," Jas starts gradually letting go of Harver's hands.

Triforce_Luigi

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:18:33 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 09:13:39 PM
Boogie was disappointed. He wanted Venice to steal the money out of his pocket, or do something impressive.

" Hmm... true. But I bet you'll never guess where I'm from!" Boogie knew he couldn't. He didn't dress proper, and in warriors clothing like a normal person from Scalus would.

Hm. We met you in Emit, but you were in a boat from Scalus," said Venice, thinking. "I'd say you're either from Emit or Scalus."

" Emit? You actually met me in Scalus, where i'm from. You wouldn't think it seeing the way I dress and act."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 26, 2007, 09:19:08 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:18:33 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 09:13:39 PM
Boogie was disappointed. He wanted Venice to steal the money out of his pocket, or do something impressive.

" Hmm... true. But I bet you'll never guess where I'm from!" Boogie knew he couldn't. He didn't dress proper, and in warriors clothing like a normal person from Scalus would.

Hm. We met you in Emit, but you were in a boat from Scalus," said Venice, thinking. "I'd say you're either from Emit or Scalus."

" Emit? You actually met me in Scalus, where i'm from. You wouldn't think it seeing the way I dress and act."

((We did? I'm forgetful...))

"No, you wouldn't. Most people from Scalus are strict and in uniform or something."

Light

Harver smiled, and began to skate like Jas was doing. "Thank you." He said.