News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"You're welcome," Jas smiles back, and ends up back by Harver's side after a few moments.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver looked up into the sky as they were skating, to see that the snowflakes were still falling. The moon was also higher up in the sky than normal. Harver, however, did not feel that tired. A little tired from exhaustion, sure; but not because it was night time. Must be since I'm in a different time zone. He thought.

"It's weird." He said, turning back to Jas. "You say you've never skated before, yet here you are: skating like a pro!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 26, 2007, 12:54:29 PM
Harver looked up into the sky as they were skating, to see that the snowflakes were still falling. The moon was also higher up in the sky than normal. Harver, however, did not feel that tired. A little tired from exhaustion, sure; but not because it was night time. Must be since I'm in a different time zone. He thought.

"It's weird." He said, turning back to Jas. "You say you've never skated before, yet here you are: skating like a pro!"

"I can't be that good," Jas laughs a little. "Probably just caught on quicker."

Light

"Hmm... I guess so." Harver simply put. "But you certainly are much better than me!" He laughed. Harver then looked back up into the sky. "If it's ok with you, I think we should go back to the hotel and get everyone rounded up. We should be well rested for tomorrow." Harver sighed. "It's too bad that great things can't last forever."

Anarchy_Jas

"I'm fine with going back," Jas stretches her arms, "But finding the others? It'll probably take forever because we're all spread out."

Light

"Hmm... Yeah, you're right." Harver said. And I don't want to split up... "So, I guess we'll go back to the hotel, and find them in the morning. Sound good?"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas nods, skating with Harver back towards the exit.

Light

Harver took off his skates, and handed them back to the man at the kiosk. "Well, that was fun!" He said. "It's great trying out new things."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 25, 2007, 11:36:57 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 25, 2007, 11:34:21 PM
"He's part of the Dead Men crew," Solon replied. "And I'm positive he is also after the gems."
"Hm...So Scalus isn't the only enemy." Lanbar said. "So what are we waiting for? We should find the Cloud Gem!"
Solon nodded to Lanbar before heading to the hotel. His eyes were bloodshot and he needed to clear his mind. I should sneak into a room, he thought.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 09:46:52 AM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 26, 2007, 09:19:08 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:18:33 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 09:13:39 PM
Boogie was disappointed. He wanted Venice to steal the money out of his pocket, or do something impressive.

" Hmm... true. But I bet you'll never guess where I'm from!" Boogie knew he couldn't. He didn't dress proper, and in warriors clothing like a normal person from Scalus would.

Hm. We met you in Emit, but you were in a boat from Scalus," said Venice, thinking. "I'd say you're either from Emit or Scalus."

" Emit? You actually met me in Scalus, where i'm from. You wouldn't think it seeing the way I dress and act."

((We did? I'm forgetful...))

"No, you wouldn't. Most people from Scalus are strict and in uniform or something."

" Yes, they do. I hated it." Boogie tugged on his hat to make it tighter on his head. Then something crossed his mind. " What are these gems those other people were looking for? And who are the 'Dead Men?'"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 26, 2007, 06:58:53 PM
Boogie was disappointed. He wanted Venice to steal the money out of his pocket, or do something impressive.

" Hmm... true. But I bet you'll never guess where I'm from!" Boogie knew he couldn't. He didn't dress proper, and in warriors clothing like a normal person from Scalus would.

Hm. We met you in Emit, but you were in a boat from Scalus," said Venice, thinking. "I'd say you're either from Emit or Scalus."

" Emit? You actually met me in Scalus, where i'm from. You wouldn't think it seeing the way I dress and act."

"No, you wouldn't. Most people from Scalus are strict and in uniform or something."

" Yes, they do. I hated it." Boogie tugged on his hat to make it tighter on his head. Then something crossed his mind. " What are these gems those other people were looking for? And who are the 'Dead Men?'"

"As far as I know, these gems are objects that grant immense power to the wielder. There's one from each land, the Emit Gem from Emit; the Cloud Gem from Nimbuslus; the Scale Gem from Scalus; and the Crescent Gem from Crescent Island. Then there's the gem that belongs to Jas and her family. Whoever has them all has ultimate power and can rule the world, et cetera. I'm guessing the Dead Men are after the gems to rule the world."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 26, 2007, 05:10:35 PM
Harver took off his skates, and handed them back to the man at the kiosk. "Well, that was fun!" He said. "It's great trying out new things."

Jas laces up her boots again, and looks up at Harver. "Yeah, it was fun. Honestly thought I'd come out of there with so many bruises..."

Light

"Yeah, me too!" Harver said, joining Jas. "It's a good thing, too, since if we did get hurt a lot, it would get in the way of our goals." He sighed.

THEBIRD

Solon slipped into the hotel, checking each hotel room to see if any of them were vacant. Finally, he found one at the end of the second floor. He knocked the door down and placed it back up. With a yawn he threw off his shirt and pants and jumped onto the bed, knocked out cold.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 26, 2007, 06:58:53 PM

"As far as I know, these gems are objects that grant immense power to the wielder. There's one from each land, the Emit Gem from Emit; the Cloud Gem from Nimbuslus; the Scale Gem from Scalus; and the Crescent Gem from Crescent Island. Then there's the gem that belongs to Jas and her family. Whoever has them all has ultimate power and can rule the world, et cetera. I'm guessing the Dead Men are after the gems to rule the world."

"Do you plan on helping these people find the gems?" Boogie asked, intrigued.