News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Aaah, a couple of bruises wouldn't hurt anything," Jas smiles a bit.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"I'm not sure," replied Venice, pondering the question. "These gems sound like they would fetch a tidy sum, and invincibility is a plus. But as much as I want the jewels, it would be too risky to betray everyone and have them gang up against me. Plus, I don't want the Dead Men to get them... I suppose it would depend on the scenario."

THEBIRD

Solon jumped awake after a dream. He remembered he was forgetting something, but he couldn't remember what it is he was forgetting. He stumbled back out of the hotel, trying to remember what it was. It was colder outside without his shirt or jeans on, but his head ache numbed everything else. He couldn't remember much of what he did while he was drunk, but he was positive he was forgetting something...

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ And he has no shirt or pants in the snow because...

Anarchy_Jas

((He's lost his darn mind. :P))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ How do you lose what you do not have, ShOrTi?

THEBIRD

((Aw, now we're bashing my guy? Let's go back to the whole "Jas is Oblivious" trend. I liked that one better :P Oh, and atleast he's wearing shoes. He's not a complete idiot... Well, it's probably half and half.))

Solon followed foot prints in the snow, pretty sure they were his. They led all around town, but in the end he found himself walking a path towards the forest away from the mountain. He was still trying to remember what he forgot, but he was pretty sure he'd find it in the forest.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I enjoy these insulting trends. They are fun.

Joeofmars

OoC// Good thing no one bashes my character... >_> He is to awesome.

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 27, 2007, 12:56:16 AM
"I'm not sure," replied Venice, pondering the question. "These gems sound like they would fetch a tidy sum, and invincibility is a plus. But as much as I want the jewels, it would be too risky to betray everyone and have them gang up against me. Plus, I don't want the Dead Men to get them... I suppose it would depend on the scenario."

" Well, I'll help you in whatever you do!" Boogie replied, holding out his hand for a shake before he went off.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 27, 2007, 11:10:23 AM
OoC// Good thing no one bashes my character... >_> He is to awesome.

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 27, 2007, 12:56:16 AM

" Well, I'll help you in whatever you do!" Boogie replied, holding out his hand for a shake before he went off.

OOC// If I wanted to bash your character, there are sooo many things I could say.

IC// Venice shook his hand with a smile. He was glad that he had someone he could count on in case things went unfavorably.

Joeofmars

OoC// Yeah, I was trying to presure you into saying something.

20fan

Light

OOC// Harver and Jas are finishing ice skating, Solon is going crazy in the forrest, and Venice and Boogie are making small talk. I'm not sure about everyone else.

IC// "True, but we do need to be at our best if we want to defeat the Dead Men." Harver said. And destroy the gems. He thought. But I can't tell them about that yet. "So, you ready to go?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Kai just stood still, he didn't enjoy winter as much as the others.

THEBIRD

Solon began walking into the forest, but decided that whatever it was he was forgetting wasn't worth it. He was cold and still had a head ache. Instead, he turned back around and headed into a club to warm up and hang out. It was crowded inside, and everyone was dancing.

"Looks like fun," he thought out loud, grabbing another beer and walking the middle of the crowd. He threw his beer at some girl standing off to the side, and began doing break dancing moves that he could only pull off drunk. All he could see were blurred people crowded all around him, and them all cheering as he flipped and spun all around.

((I forgot he didn't have any clothes on... again))