Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Ghost in the Shell?" Jas glances over at Solon. "It kicks ass."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver sat on his bed, hearing everything that happened outside the thin walls. "Heh... such a weird group." He lied down, clsoing his eyes, thinking. That was so much fun... I wonder if Jas liked it as much as I did. He chuckled a bit, looking at the wall that separated his room and Jas's. "And even our leader, Solon, is a bit crazed." He looked up at the ceiling. "Lord Emit, how will we get through this?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Mind if I skip ahead to morning now?))

Solon woke up in a weird position on the couch. The sun hadn't come up yet. He checked the clock to find out it was only 5:30 AM. He checked to make sure Jas was still sleeping, and found her on the chair with the remote still in her hands and the TV on. Silently, he slipped the remote out of her hands and turned the TV off. She looked cold, and he felt bad for intruding on her, so he gave her the blanket he had been using. Then, he crept out of the hotel room and back into his.

20fan

Kai walked into Solons room in the hotel "what the hell are you doing up this early"

Light

Harver had not been able to sleep that night. Too much was conflicting in his brain. He was able to get some rest, though, and that was what mattered. He got dressed at about 5:15, and walked towards the window. He gazed upon the white blanket Mother Nature had left over night. He smiled.

Harver then heard some rustling in the other room. He walked outside of his room to see Solon walking out of Jas's room. He followed him back to Solon's room. "Sleep well?" He asked.

20fan

"I'd doubt it, scholar, it's a little early don't ya think"

THEBIRD

"This is my usual time," Solon told Kai. "Yeah, I think I slept pretty good." Then Solon stretched out and checked to make sure his room was free of that gas. "Ugh, I forgot my shirt at Jas's, though... I'll have to get it when she wakes up."

20fan

"What were you doing in Jas' room that required no shirt?" Kai could think of one thing

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar got off of the floor in the hallway. "Now what was I doing in the hallway sleeping?" He asked himself quietly. "Oh well." He walked out of the hotel and went to his ship to check on Tanbar.

Anarchy_Jas

((-_-))

Jas wakes up, curls up in the chair she's in, and goes back to sleep.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"Well Solon, she is probaly up by now"

Light

Harver scowled, but then grinned again. "No, I don't think Solon's that kinda type. Am I right?" He turned to Solon.

THEBIRD

"Oh yeah, we were up all night long, you know, doing certain stuff," Solon joked, going into his room to put on his pants.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 03:04:21 PM
"Oh yeah, we were up all night long, you know, doing certain stuff," Solon joked, going into his room to put on his pants.

((O_O))

Joeofmars

(( Oh man... Triforce_Luigi... where did we leave off? >_>))