News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Fine, but on two conditions." Harver stepped away from the two. "One, no serious fighting. I don't want any uneccesary injuries slowing us down. The other thing is..." He folded his arms. "...I get to spar with the victor."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Quote from: LightningSword on December 28, 2007, 04:36:16 PM
"Fine, but on two conditions." Harver stepped away from the two. "One, no serious fighting. I don't want any uneccesary injuries slowing us down. The other thing is..." He folded his arms. "...I get to spar with the victor."
``A reason for my victory``

Light

Harver walked back towards them. "But I think it would be wise to take this outside. We don't want fighting in a hotel."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

THEBIRD

Solon thought he heard singing coming from the forest. It sounded freaky, but at the same time, welcoming. He inched forward, and was soon drawn totally into the forest.

"What is that music coming from?" he whispered, looking around for the voice. It was definitely female, and the voice was memerizing.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice got up when he heard Boogie yelling something about monsters. "What happened?" he asked groggily.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar jumped off the ship and was looking around town, the forest, and anywhere he could think of in a panic. He was repeating these sort of phrases, "Where is he? I can't find him! Where could he be?!?" continued looking around frantically.

Anarchy_Jas

"Will you guys quit it?" Jas heads for the stairs. "Let's go, nobody's out."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

THEBIRD

Solon followed the voice farther into the woods. There was still a soft blanket of snow on the ground, and he kept on slipping and falling down. But, the voice pushed him on. Finally, he thought he could see someone in the distance, and he began sprinting towards them. But suddenly, the ground beneath him disappeared and he fell into a pit. He hit the ground with a thud and blacked out.

((heh heh, the trend continues!))

Dr.Hobo2

((Hey, I think I might know the next trend....blacking out! :D...))

Lanbar was now running through the forest. "Tanbar! Where are you!" He shouted running past the trees.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 04:58:16 PM
Venice got up when he heard Boogie yelling something about monsters. "What happened?" he asked groggily.

" Oh..." He started, while getting up, " Just a normal morning. "

Triforce_Luigi

((Name: Trin
Person: Ninja
Land: Nimbuslus
Weapon: A Set of 8 knives. She puts one in between each finger.
Weapon 2: A Pistol
Appearance: Long brown hair with deep green eyes. She wears average looking jeans with a deep red short-sleeve shirt.

I'm too lazy to do the optional stuff at the moment. And conveniently, she's in Nimbuslus already.))

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:40:50 PM

"And you were yelling about monsters because..."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 05:41:53 PM
((Name: Trin
Person: Ninja
Land: Nimbuslus
Weapon: A Set of 8 knives. She puts one in between each finger.
Weapon 2: A Pistol

I'm too lazy to do the optional stuff at the moment. And conveniently, she's in Nimbuslus already.))

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:40:50 PM

"And you were yelling about monsters because..."

(( Oh, darn. I was going to make another female character. Oh well. ))

"Because I'm hyper. Extremely hyper. I heard this song and..." He didn't want to explain " Well, nevermind."

THEBIRD

((Eventually, before you start using her, you need to atleast add the appearance.

@Joeofmars- A 3rd female would be fine. We need some more girl characters >.> Maybe I'll make one!))