News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver folowed Kai, and took out a pad of paper and a pen from his pocket. He found a nice snow-covered rock and sat down. "Good luck to both of you. Let the duel begin."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 05:45:42 PM
((Eventually, before you start using her, you need to atleast add the appearance.

@Joeofmars- A 3rd female would be fine. We need some more girl characters >.> Maybe I'll make one!))

(( NO! ME! GRR!! ))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: 20fan on December 28, 2007, 05:06:19 PM
Okay Kai followed jas outside

((More female chars so I don't end up with a crowd of fanboys. =P oh yeah, siv))

Jas lunges at Kai, and slashes at his arms. "Did I mention I'm ready?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:44:57 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 05:41:53 PM
((Name: Trin
Person: Ninja
Land: Nimbuslus
Weapon: A Set of 8 knives. She puts one in between each finger.
Weapon 2: A Pistol

I'm too lazy to do the optional stuff at the moment. And conveniently, she's in Nimbuslus already.))

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:40:50 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 04:58:16 PM
Venice got up when he heard Boogie yelling something about monsters. "What happened?" he asked groggily.

" Oh..." He started, while getting up, " Just a normal morning. "

"And you were yelling about monsters because..."

(( Oh, dang. I was going to make another female character. Oh well. ))

"Because I'm hyper. Extremely hyper. I heard this song and..." He didn't want to explain " Well, nevermind."

"Okay," he was about to say something else, but changed his mind at the last minute.

Joeofmars

Boogie yawned again.

" What are we gonna do today?"

(( I'm making my female char now! ))

Light

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:47:29 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 05:45:42 PM
((Eventually, before you start using her, you need to atleast add the appearance.

@Joeofmars- A 3rd female would be fine. We need some more girl characters >.> Maybe I'll make one!))

(( NO! ME! GRR!! ))
((Why, might I ask? You constantly drop out of RPs and destroy the ones you make. Let's face it; you're not that very consistant.))

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 28, 2007, 05:48:28 PM

((More female chars so I don't end up with a crowd of fanboys. =P oh yeah, siv))

((Yeah, I just talked to Harver. I think he won't go for anyone else. His mind is set. =P xD))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 28, 2007, 05:54:58 PM

((Yeah, I just talked to Harver. I think he won't go for anyone else. His mind is set. =P xD))

((Well, say Jas decided to get together with Solon. Would Solon become a marked man? Also, edited appearance into profile.))

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 05:59:11 PM

((Well, say Jas decided to get together with Solon. Would Solon become a marked man? Also, edited appearance into profile.))
((No, Harver would not try to kill Solon. Harver would respect Jas's wishes, and would like to see her happy. He would probably not try to look for another girl, however, and probably would end up a wanderer. That is, with those circumstances. Depending on the way this RP goes, I have quite a few options to what could become of Harver.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 28, 2007, 06:03:03 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 05:59:11 PM

((No, Harver would not try to kill Solon. Harver would respect Jas's wishes, and would like to see her happy. He would probably not try to look for another girl, however, and probably would end up a wanderer. That is, with those circumstances. Depending on the way this RP goes, I have quite a few options to what could become of Harver.))
((Poor Harver. That made it sound really sad. I like that possibility of a slightly melancholy ending for some of the characters.))

THEBIRD

((We have about 8 guys, so we need atleast about four girls. Half of us should get someone :P))

Name: Amy
Person: Theif
Land: Crescent Island
Looks: Long blonde hair that she wears in a high ponytail. She has soft blue eyes and wears contacts. Amy wears blue low-rise skinny jeans with a pink tanktop that shows her belly button.  She has tan skin, black boots, and wears a mask when out theiving.
Background: Used to theive in a group until the theiving group split up. Now she's been travelling through the lands in search of some really nice gems.
Weapon: 2 daggers hidden in each of one of her black boots.

((Whoo, I made a girl character :P

And as for the whole Harver-Jas thing... If Harver doesn't get Jas, he should move on. It's not like he can't date other people if he doesn't get his first choice. Date Amy :P. It'll make me feel better about my girl creating skills D:.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 06:06:35 PM
((We have about 8 guys, so we need atleast about four girls. Half of us should get someone :P))

Looks: Long blonde hair that she wears in a high ponytail. She has soft blue eyes and wears contacts. Amy wears blue low-rise skinny jeans with a pink tanktop that shows her belly button.  She has tan skin, black boots, and wears a mask when out theiving.
Background: Used to theive in a group until the theiving group split up. Now she's been travelling through the lands in search of some really nice gems.

And as for the whole Harver-Jas thing... If Harver doesn't get Jas, he should move on. It's not like he can't date other people if he doesn't get his first choice. Date Amy :P. It'll make me feel better about my girl creating skills D:.))

(( [/faceplant] At the last statement. And is what's her face (forgot my own character's name) accepted?))

THEBIRD

((Looks are required now, I forgot to asterik that one. Just give her looks, that way we know what we're seeing >.>))

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 06:06:35 PM

((Read my above post. -.-;; Harver is a complex character. You may see that later on in the role play.))