<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 28, 2007, 06:12:42 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 06:06:35 PM
((We have about 8 guys, so we need atleast about four girls. Half of us should get someone :P))

Name: Amy
Person: Theif
Land: Crescent Island
Looks: Long blonde hair that she wears in a high ponytail. She has soft blue eyes and wears contacts. Amy wears blue low-rise skinny jeans with a pink tanktop that shows her belly button.  She has tan skin, black boots, and wears a mask when out theiving.
Background: Used to theive in a group until the theiving group split up. Now she's been travelling through the lands in search of some really nice gems.
Weapon: 2 daggers hidden in each of one of her black boots.

((Whoo, I made a girl character :P

And as for the whole Harver-Jas thing... If Harver doesn't get Jas, he should move on. It's not like he can't date other people if he doesn't get his first choice. Date Amy :P. It'll make me feel better about my girl creating skills D:.))
((Read my above post. -.-;; Harver is a complex character. You may see that later on in the role play.))
((Yeah.))

THEBIRD

((Yesh, you are accepted. And finally someone from Nimbuslus land :D It's my second favorite island.))

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 06:16:09 PM
((Yesh, you are accepted. And finally someone from Nimbuslus land :D It's my second favorite island.))
((Lemme guess; your number one favorite is Crescent. And a weird fact: I just checked the amount of members viewing this topic, and it said 6. O_O;; We are pretty popular.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on December 28, 2007, 06:17:34 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 06:16:09 PM
((Lemme guess; your number one favorite is Crescent. And a weird fact: I just checked the amount of members viewing this topic, and it said 6. O_O;; We are pretty popular.))
((Really :D?? That was the amount viewing the RPG board when I checked XD.))

Anarchy_Jas

((We're crazy and people are interested in our soap opera-y R. Kelly "Trapped in the Closet" style. XD If we get out own Wikipedia profile, don't forget to mention that I'm the original female char. =P))

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((xD I'm trapped in the closet. SO I PULL OUT MAH GUN!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on December 28, 2007, 05:53:42 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:47:29 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 05:45:42 PM
((Eventually, before you start using her, you need to atleast add the appearance.

@Joeofmars- A 3rd female would be fine. We need some more girl characters >.> Maybe I'll make one!))

(( NO! ME! GRR!! ))
((Why, might I ask? You constantly drop out of RPs and destroy the ones you make. Let's face it; you're not that very consistant.))

(( XD. Are you trying to flame me? Just because I'm not always on and when I come back there are 8+ pages to read doesn't mean I drop out. And the RP's that I destroy are because they just are not successful. I'll create a female if I want.

My female character:

Name: Shantae
Person: Ninja
Land: Scalus
Personality: Extremely quiet and shy. Stays back in crowds. She can be a little loud around her friends though.
Looks: Long brown hair, light brown skin. Brown eyes. Grey tank top, large chested, tan cargo pants. When in her ninja gear, all black.
Background: She grew up with Boogie. Though she is completely different then her, he was her only friend.
Weapon: Kunai
Weapon 2: Poison darts.
Extra Info: She is searching for Boogie, and is in Nimbuslus land, tracking him. ))

Triforce_Luigi

((Someone should make a Wikipedia thing about this!))

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 06:26:39 PM

Maybe we should have a Wikipedia for all of the Power On RP board? Because An Inside Job was VERY popular untill Fear left  :( ))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:27:56 PM

Maybe we should have a Wikipedia for all of the Power On RP board? Because An Inside Job was VERY popular untill Fear left  :( ))

((yeah. Almodt half the people who joined were stuck when she left, and the majority seem to have disappeared from the forums. I haven't seen Marluxia or Orgizirtee here in a while.))

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 06:31:06 PM

((yeah. Almodt half the people who joined were stuck when she left, and the majority seem to have disappeared from the forums. I haven't seen Marluxia or Orgizirtee here in a while.))

(( Marluxia, I couldn't care less. I'm glad he's gone. Mr. Orgy on the other hand, was very cool. He has been gone for so long that I think he lost his KoH status. ))

Joeofmars

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:52:30 PM
Boogie yawned again.

" What are we gonna do today?"

(( I'm making my female char now! ))

Since you never replied, T_L.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:32:53 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 06:31:06 PM

(( Marluxia, I couldn't care less. I'm glad he's gone. Mr. Orgy on the other hand, was very cool. He has been gone for so long that I think he lost his KoH status. ))

((GASP! You're right! I just looked him up on the Memberlist, and it says he's a Koopa! But last time I saw him on this forum, he said he didn't do much Interneting lately.))

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:34:19 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 05:52:30 PM
Boogie yawned again.

" What are we gonna do today?"

(( I'm making my female char now! ))

Since you never replied, T_L.

((Sorry, I didn't see that.))

"I dunno. Wonder what happened to everyone else."

THEBIRD

((This RPG was based on beginner's luck. I never made an RPG or was in one before this XD. W00t! I'm a born natural :P.))

Amy scaled the bank in Nimbuslus with a bag of money in hand. She shifted into the shadows and made a break for it far away from the town towards the edge of the forest.

Solon woke up on the cold muddy ground in a pit in the forest. "Ouch..." he groaned, rubbing his head and sitting up. "Where the hell am I?"

Joeofmars

" Well, lets go look for them. " Boogie said through a mouth full of toothpaste.