News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:39:14 PM
" Well, lets go look for them. " Boogie said through a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Okay. We've got nothing better to do."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Trin was walking through the forest when she came upon a pit. She heard a male voice groaning inside.

"Um... Is anyone in there?" she called down.

Anarchy_Jas

((Reminds me of my InuYasha RP I've been running for 3 years. *Sniffle*))

Meanwhile, Jas is still fighting.

((Why are all the females ninjas pretty much? 0.o Copycats. :P))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 28, 2007, 06:43:10 PM

(( Hm... I guess they are XD. Ninja was the only other class that interested me ))

Boogie rinsed his mouth and and cartwheeled out of the ship while screaming back to Venice " Lets go! "

THEBIRD

((Whoever said Jas was pretty? :P))

Solon jumped up and looked up. He thought he could make out a girl's face.

"Uh yeah, mind helping me get out of here?" Solon called back out.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:45:40 PM

(( Hm... I guess they are XD. Ninja was the only other class that interested me ))

Boogie rinsed his mouth and and cartwheeled out of the ship while screaming back to Venice " Lets go! "

Venice followed in a rather less exuberant format: walking.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 06:46:04 PM
((Whoever said Jas was pretty? :P))

Solon jumped up and looked up. He thought he could make out a girl's face.

"Uh yeah, mind helping me get out of here?" Solon called back out.

"Exactly how do you expect me to do that?" responded Trin.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 06:46:56 PM

" You are so b-" Boogie couldn't finish his playful insult as he was tackled, mid-cartwheel off of the small bridge connecting the ship and the snow covered land. Him and his attacker splashed into the ice cold water. He struggled with the person dressed in all black.

A ninja.

He could tell right away.

THEBIRD

"Aren't girls supposed to be smarter then guys or something?" Solon yelled back. "Are there any ropes or vines around here? It is a forest!"

Anarchy_Jas

((Stop hatin'. Nobody does it like me. :P 'Sides, I didn't say who's she's goin' with.))

Jas' epic battle with Kai, continues on! ((Since he ran off line))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:51:38 PM

" You are so b-" Boogie couldn't finish his playful insult as he was tackled, mid-cartwheel off of the small bridge connecting the ship and the snow covered land. Him and his attacker splashed into the ice cold water. He struggled with the person dressed in all black.

A ninja.

"What?! cried Venice. He drew his knife and ran to the water's edge. He could tell the assailant was a ninja, but not much else. He sheathed the knife and took out his box of poison darts. He found a sedative dart and sent it at the ninja's neck.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

((Doesn't Solon have a grappling hook?))

Trin looked around and found a long vine. She held on to one end and threw the other down to Solon.

THEBIRD

((Looks like you guys won't be able to finish it... again XD. Looks like it wasn't meant to happen D:.))

((@TL- Ooh yeah...))

Solon climbed up the vine. "Thanks," he said, looking at the girl. "But, I just remembered I have a grappling hook. Looks like women really are smarter."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 06:59:53 PM
((Looks like you guys won't be able to finish it... again XD. Looks like it wasn't meant to happen D:.))

((@TL- Ooh yeah...))

Solon climbed up the vine. "Thanks," he said, looking at the girl. "But, I just remembered I have a grappling hook. Looks like women really are smarter."

(([/faceplant]))
"Clearly," replied Trin with a rather smug grin.

THEBIRD

"But, I blame falling and landing on my head. I have a feeling it might have played a part in it. So, who are you exactly?" Solon asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 07:04:20 PM
"But, I blame falling and landing on my head. I have a feeling it might have played a part in it. So, who are you exactly?" Solon asked.

"I'm not sure I can trust an idiot with a name," replied Trin with a grin, her arms behind her head in a relaxed position.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 06:56:47 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:51:38 PM

A ninja.

"What?! cried Venice. He drew his knife and ran to the water's edge. He could tell the assailant was a ninja, but not much else. He sheathed the knife and took out his box of poison darts. He found a sedative dart and sent it at the ninja's neck.

The dart hit Boogies attackers neck. He passed out after a few seconds. Boogie swam to the top of the water, with his attackers body with him. He climbed up to the land and set the body down.

" Who the hell was this? " Boogie called over to Venice. He bent down and started to take off the hood and mask of his attacker when he noticed something weird. " Hey Venice, I know this is gonna sound really perverted..." He hesitated, " But my attacker had boobs."

It couldn't be her...

He put the thought out of his head and continued to unmask his attacker.