News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon heard someone farther along and crept forward to see a girl with his sword.

"Hey, that's mine!" he shouted, pointing at her. Amy looked up at him, and narrowed her eyes.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"No, but you've got my sword in your hands," Solon replied. "Can I have it back?"

"Oh, ha ha, no. Finders keepers, losers weepers," she replied, twirling the sword. Solon was getting annoyed with her. He really needed that sword, and he spent a long time looking for it.

"Seriously, I don't want to punch a girl but I-" he stopped as she held the sword up to his throat. "I think... you should keep it. It matches your eyes."

"That's better," she scoffed, walking away.

Solon ran back to where Trin and Lanbar were. "Guys, some girl just ran off with my sword! Does anyone have a weapon here I can borrow?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 08:14:35 PM
Lanbar was still running around frantically through the forest looking for Tanber. "Tanbar! Where are yooo- Gah!" He tripped on a rock covered in snow and just happened to land on Trin "Ow...that hurt." He said rubbing his head and opening his eyes. "Oh!..." He got off of Trin and held out his hand to help her up. "Um...I'm really sorry about what just happened." He said with his face completely blushed.

Trin took his hand and dusted herself off. "I'm guessing you know him," she said, pointing at Solon. "Seeing as you're both clumsy fools."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey! At least I'm not the kind of person who would do something say...fall into a pit twice. Now that's just stupid." He turned and saw Solon. "Oh...You mean Jas took your sword?"

THEBIRD

"Alright, I might be clumsy, but I'm no foo... Hey, I could have gotten it back with my grappling hook! Gotta go!" Solon called, sprinting back after the girl who had his sword. "And no, some other girl!" Solon called back to Lanbar.

Triforce_Luigi

"You have some weird friends," commented Trin as Solon ran away.

Light

Harver followed Jas back to the ship.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

He should have thought of the grappling hook before...anyways. "Anyways...My name is Lanbar and I'm pretty sure you should already know this but his name was Solon...And who are you?" He said to Trin.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 08:25:37 PM
He should have thought of the grappling hook before...anyways. "Anyways...My name is Lanbar and I'm pretty sure you should already know this but his name was Solon...And who are you?" He said to Trin.

"I'm Trin. And he didn't trust me with his name because I called him an idiot," she replied with a shrug.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 08:27:34 PM

"I'm Trin. And he didn't trust me with his name because I called him an idiot," she replied with a shrug.
"Well there's no argument about that fact." He said giving a small chuckle. "Hey, have you seen someone that's about my height, my weight, and looks exactly like me?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 08:29:59 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 08:27:34 PM

"Well there's no argument about that fact." He said giving a small chuckle. "Hey, have you seen someone that's about my height, my weight, and looks exactly like me?"

She looked at him for a moment to see if she'd met anyone like him. "Nope," she said.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, hell...Where could Tanbar be?!" He said angrilly. "I bet Zaroff has something to do with this! I just know it!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 08:32:13 PM
"Oh, hell...Where could Tanbar be?!" He said angrilly. "I bet Zaroff has something to do with this! I just know it!"

"You're rambling..."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas gets onto the ship and sighs. "So much for that spar..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...sorry." He said. "Well...I suppose I should go ask Solon if...where'd he go anyways?" He said looking around. "Surely the girl who toke his sword couldn't have gotten THAT far..."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 08:36:21 PM
"Oh...sorry." He said. "Well...I suppose I should go ask Solon if...where'd he go anyways?" He said looking around. "Surely the girl who toke his sword couldn't have gotten THAT far..."

"They went that way," said Trin, pointing in the direction Solon and the girl had gone.