News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright...I'll be going now. Take care of yourself." He started walking toward where she pointed.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, this is boring," muttered Trin. She decided to follow after Lanbar and Solon.

((Where is Tanbar, anyway?))

Dr.Hobo2

((Somewhere...somewhere suspicious! :O))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 08:42:37 PM
((Somewhere...somewhere suspicious! :O))

((*insert dramatic music here* >_>))

Light

Harver turned to Jas. "When we start sailing again, you can continue."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"True," Jas looks at the town, then blinks, realizing something. "Damnit, I forgot something," she starts to head off the ship.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Stop!" Solon yelled after the girl. He took out his grappling hook and threw it, it caught onto her leg.

"Ow, hey!" she cried out, falling onto the ground. Her bag of money spilled all over the place.

"Hah! That teaches you for stealin' my sword. Now to unmask you! Wow, I feel like some Scooby Do detective..." Solon said, taking off her mask and grabbing his sword from here.

"God, it's just a sword," she growled, sitting up. Solon just smiled triumphantly and unlatched her from his hook.

"You're just mad, because you suck at this game," he replied.

"Oh, there is going to be some pay back..." she whispered under her breath as she watched Solon leave with a skip in his step, twirling his sword. "And I swear I know him from somewhere..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey Solon...You know that girl?...Nevermind, that's not imoportant. I can't find my brother anywhere!" Lanbar said. "I'm pretty sure Zaroff took him at some time...Unless there's someone else that's our enemy..."

Anarchy_Jas

((It's Scooby Doo, not Scooby Do. :P))

Jas climbs into the hotel room she had from the window, and begins searching for something.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((I thought so, but then I thought that sounded like the other kind of doo, so I figured it must have been Do.))

"No, I haven't seen him," Solon replied. "Why, have you lost him?"

Triforce_Luigi

Trin caught up to them, but hid behind a tree and eavesdropped rather than go and talk.

Dr.Hobo2

"...What? No! I'd never loose my brother.!" Lanbar said looking down at the ground. "So are you SURE there couldn't possiblly be ANYBODY else that might be our enemy."

THEBIRD

"Aw come on! I was just getting out of my bad mood," Solon groaned. "Er, because I'm so sad that we are missing Tanbar, its getting me in a bad mood. But, do you mean an enemy besides Zaroff?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...There could be..." Lanbar said. "Is there anybody that might be after us OTHER than Zaroff? Because I don't think Zaroff would be even smart enough to kidnap someone from our group."

Triforce_Luigi

"Who's Zaroff?" ventured Trin, still hidden behind the tree.