News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Ah... Yes. Lanbar, tell the annoying girl about Zaroff. I'm going... The other direction," Solon replied, running back through the forest. This time when he got to the pit, he was smart enough to jump over it. "I've got to see what was over there..." he whispered to himself, getting closer to where the voice had been.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait! What about-...Oh, I'll talk to him later." He said turning around. "So um...Zaroff is the leader of the Scalus army and the king has given a gem that makes him practically invincible to us and he's searching for four other gems to gain ultimate power so that's why we're going to get the gems first and stop him!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 09:26:22 PM
"Wait! What about-...Oh, I'll talk to him later." He said turning around. "So um...Zaroff is the leader of the Scalus army and the king has given a gem that makes him practically invincible to us and he's searching for four other gems to gain ultimate power so that's why we're going to get the gems first and stop him!"

Trin absorbed this inforamation with some interest. She raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't you be going and looking for these jewels?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...Yeah, erm...About that." Lanbar started. "We don't exactly know where the other jewels are." He paused to think a moment. " Oh, but then again, Zaroff shouldn't have any idea where the other ones are either! So I guess that's good."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 09:32:59 PM
"Well...Yeah, erm...About that." Lanbar started. "We don't exactly know where the other jewels are." He paused to think a moment. " Oh, but then again, Zaroff shouldn't have any idea where the other ones are either! So I guess that's good."

"Then you should look around Nimbuslus Land. I heard a couple of rumors about special gems all over the planet, one in each country. I'm guessing this 'Zaroff' guy is from Scalus and would have the gem from there. That leaves Emit, Crescent Island, and Nimbuslus. Since you're already here, you might as well look."

Dr.Hobo2

"You ARE right but there's a more important matter at hand. Tanbar's missing." Lanbar said. looking toard the ground. "And...He's the only one in our group that knows how to sail the Whirl Current which is esential if we want to find the gems before Zaroff."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 09:36:57 PM
"You ARE right but there's a more important matter at hand. Tanbar's missing." Lanbar said. looking toard the ground. "And...He's the only one in our group that knows how to sail the Whirl Current which is esential if we want to find the gems before Zaroff."

"Somehow, I have a feeling he hasn't been kidnapped. Did you search all the bars on the way here?"

THEBIRD

Solon made it to a clearing. He was a little dissapointed, the person with the voice wasn't there. He walked over and sat on the stump in the middle of the clearing.

"Dang... Who was that voice?" he whispered to himself. That was all he could think about, though he knew someone else that might have stolen Tanbar... What was he going to do about it? Then he stood up. He knew what he had to do... He was about to get up from the stump when suddenly, the stump opened up and he felt himself fall inside. "Whoa!"

((I just love this trend... A lot :P))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 09:43:45 PM
Solon made it to a clearing. He was a little dissapointed, the person with the voice wasn't there. He walked over and sat on the stump in the middle of the clearing.

"Dang... Who was that voice?" he whispered to himself. That was all he could think about, though he knew someone else that might have stolen Tanbar... What was he going to do about it? Then he stood up. He knew what he had to do... He was about to get up from the stump when suddenly, the stump opened up and he felt himself fall inside. "Whoa!"

((I'm guessing you're going to fall, black out, and wait for the others to save you.))

Dr.Hobo2

"Listen, I've searched just about on every nook and cranny of this town and forest. He must have been kidnapped but the question is who." He thought for a moment and spoke again. "It could have been Zaroff but he's too stupid for that kind of thing. And I do remember Solon talking about someone who killed his parents when he mistoke me for the guy...At least I think it was something along those lines. It could have been that guy Solon was talking about in the forest last night!" Lanbar started running off to where Solon was. "I think I might know who did it!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 09:45:40 PM
"Listen, I've searched just about on every nook and cranny of this town and forest. He must have been kidnapped but the question is who." He thought for a moment and spoke again. "It could have been Zaroff but he's too stupid for that kind of thing. And I do remember Solon talking about someone who killed his parents when he mistoke me for the guy...At least I think it was something along those lines. It could have been that guy Solon was talking about in the forest last night!" Lanbar started running off to where Solon was. "I think I might know who did it!"

Trin blinked confusedly before running after him. "You were rambling again!" she called as she caught up and passed him.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 09:44:53 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 09:43:45 PM

((I'm guessing you're going to fall, black out, and wait for the others to save you.))
((Nope, I've got a better idea this time around :). ))

Solon fell through the blackness, but landed on his feet, surprisingly.

"Uh... Hello?" he asked.

"Ah, so the voice did compell you," echoed anther voice.

"It's you!" growled Solon, taking a step forward and drawing his sword. "If you want the gem, you'll have to kill me first!"

"That should be easy," the voice laughed. The man stepped out of the shadows. He had short brown hair, red eyes, and rippling muscles. "I'm sure you'll be just as easy as your parents."

Dr.Hobo2

"Solon! Solon!" Lanbar was calling out after he stopped running in the forest. "Strange, I don't think he could have gotten too far..."

THEBIRD

Suddenly, the light dimmed and Solon looked up to see the stump close up.

"Say one more word about my parents and I'l kill you now!" Solon roared, pointing his sword at the man.

"Hmph, I'd like to see you try. You're parents were weak people," laughed the man.

"That's it, you're dead!" Solon shouted, running at the man and slashing his sword.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar looked around. He heard two voices but wasn't sure where they came from. Hmm...I hear somebody but I don't see anybody...That's strange. "Solon! Where did you go?"