News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 10:02:26 PM
Lanbar looked around. He heard two voices but wasn't sure where they came from. Hmm...I hear somebody but I don't see anybody...That's strange. "Solon! Where did you go?"

"There's voices..."

Dr.Hobo2

"I know, but where are they coming from?"

Triforce_Luigi

"I don't know. Maybe there's a trap door or something!"

THEBIRD

Amy walked into Trin and Lanbar.

"Hey, have either of you guys seen some guy with blonde hair, with a black shirt and jeans?" she asked them. I hate losing, and he isn't going to win this "game"... She double-took Lanbar. "Hey... Didn't I see you passed out in the Women's Room in one of those bars earlier?"
____

"Ha, nice try," laughed the man, side stepping him.

"Don't... Play... With... Me!" yelled Solon, stabbing at him to the side. It ripped at the man's shirt, and his eyes flared up with rage.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 10:13:02 PM
Amy walked into Trin and Lanbar.

"Hey, have either of you guys seen some guy with blonde hair, with a black shirt and jeans?" she asked them. I hate losing, and he isn't going to win this "game"... She double-took Lanbar. "Hey... Didn't I see you passed out in the Women's Room in one of those bars earlier?"
____

"Ha, nice try," laughed the man, side stepping him.

"Don't... Play... With... Me!" yelled Solon, stabbing at him to the side. It ripped at the man's shirt, and his eyes flared up with rage.

Trin realized at once that she meant Solon. "Um... Nope, haven't seen him," she said innocently.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I'm looking for him. I swear that I hear his voice near by..." Lanbar started and then stopped when she mentioned the bar. "You went to that bar last night?...I mean...Not that I would even THINK of going to a bar."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 28, 2007, 10:16:18 PM
"Well...I'm looking for him. I swear that I hear his voice near by..." Lanbar started and then stopped when she mentioned the bar. "You went to that bar last night?...I mean...Not that I would even THINK of going to a bar."
Way to admit, Lanbar," said Trin with a grin. ((Hey that rhymed!))

THEBIRD

"This shirt costed money!" roared the man. "You'll pay for that." Suddenly, fire was glowing from his hands, and he shot it at Solon. Some of the fire hit Solon, and his shirt began burning up. He dropped onto the ground and began rolling around. When he got back up, the entire left upper half of his shirt was burned up.

"And that is my only shirt!" Solon shouted back, stabbing the man in his arm.

"And that's the only shot you're going to get," he growled back, grabbing Solon's throat.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar walked over to the stump. I think those voices are loudest here. He knocked his hand on the stump and there was a hollow noise. "Trin, you were right. There IS a trap door. And Solon must have fallen in it. Don't worry Solon, we're coming to save you!" He said as he jumped onto the stump and his weight broke the trap door and Lanbar fell through and landed on Solon and the other man. "Ow...that hurt."

THEBIRD

"Really?" Solon asked. "It actually felt pretty good for me... Now get off!"

"Ooh, another pawn in my game!" the man said happily. He used some of his magic to throw Lanbar against the wall.

Amy fell in next. She landed on her feet and looked around. "Where the hell are we?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Ow...that hurt...again!" Lanbar said standing up and patting himself off. "Now why'd you have to go and do that?"

Triforce_Luigi

Trin jumped down after him, landing gracefully on her feet. "Smooth, Lanbar," she said as she drew a pistol and pointed it at the mysterious man.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 10:41:38 PM
Trin jumped down after him, landing gracefully on her feet. "Smooth, Lanbar," she said as she drew a pistol and pointed it at the mysterious man.
"Listen, what are you supposed to expect from me? I'm a pirate, not some sort of ballet dancer!" He unsheathed his sword ready to fight.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas just put her ninja gear back on, when she hears something going on, and runs to the source. She comes up on the pit, and jumps in. "..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"Well maybe you could land on your feet," said Trin, rolling her eyes