News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Aw, four against one? Oh, wait. I shouldn't count the two weakling girls," laughed the man, throwing them against the wall as well. "I think all of you should stay out of our fight. Unless you all want to die as well."

"Weak?" asked Amy. "I'm pretty sure you want to take that back."

"All of you, stay out of this. He's gotten even stronger, and I need to finish him off myself!" Solon roared, slashing at the man again.

Dr.Hobo2

"If he's gotten stronger, then how do you expect to beat him by yourself?" Lanbar said walking toward Solon. "I'm sorry but I won't let you fight alone!" He got in to a fighting stance with his sword. "Plus he might have taken Tanbar."

THEBIRD

"This is my battle. I want to see his face looking me in the eye when I slit his throat for killing my parents. Everything I've done since today might finally mean something. The only reason I went to Scalus in the first place was because of him! I've got to be the one to kill him!" Solon shouted out, glaring at the man.

Triforce_Luigi

Trin put her gun away, knowing the man could probably redirect a bullet. She took out 8 knives and placed one between each finger. She ran up to Lanbar's side.

Anarchy_Jas

"Stay out?" Jas raises an eyebrow. "Nah-uh. That mutha just called me weak..." She draws her twin blades. "You can kill him after I rip his balls off and feed them to him."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 10:53:11 PM
"This is my battle. I want to see his face looking me in the eye when I slit his throat for killing my parents. Everything I've done since today might finally mean something. The only reason I went to Scalus in the first place was because of him! I've got to be the one to kill him!" Solon shouted out, glaring at the man.
"I understand that you want revenge on this guy really bad because you're so angry with what he did!" Lanbar said trying to talk some reason into him. "But that's exactly what he wants, for you to be angry and stubborn. It'll be easier for him to kill you alone!"

THEBIRD

He looked over at Jas, "When did you get here?" then he looked back at the man. "He's never going to kill me. My sword is going into his throat, end of story." Solon looked back at the guy, sword raising.

"Yes, why don't you guys just feed him to me?" the man asked. "Or, I can save him for last."

Oh, now I know where I've seen him from! Amy thought, watching the fighting unfold.

Dr.Hobo2

Man, why does he have to be so stubborn about this. I understand how angry he is but that's no excuse for being an idiot! I'm not sure what else I can say that will change his mind...

THEBIRD

"Alright, I'm way too crowded in," stated the man. "Everybody... Move back!" he moved his hand across the room and everyone flew back against the wall. "Now stay my puppies or else you'll get a shock to remember."

"Oh, you're such a talk-" Solon stepped forward and began to get shocked. "Aaaah..." he fell onto his knees. "Don't... Cross....Line..." he gasped.

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...I don't even think all of us could take him let alone Solon. "Hey, you've kidnapped my brother, haven't you?...Where is he?!" He said with anger in his voice.

Dr.Hobo2

((I'm going to go to bed now. Bye guys.))

THEBIRD

((Cya))

"Yeah... Where is... he?" Solon gasped, getting up and walking forward. Another shock hit him. "O...ch..." he gasped before falling back down. "C'mon..."

"Oh, but this is so much fun!" laughed the man. "I could do this forever."

20fan

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 07:45:59 AM
((God dangit, Summary please))

((We got three new females: Amy, Shantae, and Trim. Tanbar is missing. Your duel with Jas was cut short. Harver is on the boat. Venice and Boogie have found Boogie's long lost friend Shantae. Trin saves Solon from another hole in the ground. Solon gets his sword stolen by Amy. Lanbar and Trin go after him. Solon finds his sword and falls into a trapdoor hidden in a stump. Inside, he is confronted by his parents' killer. He sort of banters with him for a while and they fight until Trin, Lanbar, and Amy go down the stump after them. Jas came and is with them in the stump. So right now, Amy, Lanbar, Jas, Solon, and Trin are in the stump and Solon is fighting the guy. Kai and Harver are at the ship. Boogie and Shantae are having a reunion.

Sorry for the wall of text.))

20fan

((Okay, So this time it's a stump that they fall into thats.... Creative))

Kai stood on the boat and wondered where everyone else was.