News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((It's the Scalander Gem or Gem of Scalander. You do know there are even more lands outside of the country Scalander. On the other side of this planet is a whole different country with other places. I haven't completely finished the map yet. But, we aren't going anywhere out of Scalander.

Oh, and I know the location of the Crescent Gem, but that's it.))

Amy looked over at Solon and said, "I've been looking for you."
"Why?" he asked, not really listening. His eyes were trying to find a trail in the snow that would show where the man went.
"You were the leader of the Moon Theives, weren't you? I was part of that group," she replied.
"Oh... Oh!" he exclaimed, whirling around to face her. "Why were you looking for me?"
"That man... Well, his entire group has been ravanging through Crescent Island, looking for that gem of yours," she explained. "I left to go steal elsewhere, and also to find you and tell you. I never knew its importance, but you always seemed to hold it dearly." Solon just nodded along. I should get back there, he thought to himself.

Dr.Hobo2

((Congrats on 100th page BoA!))

Lanbar saw Solon and ran over to him. "Hey! I know where Tanbar is. He's being held hostage on Zaroff's ship and if I remember correctly, I saw his ship still at the dock. We need to get him before he leaves!"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is once again back on the ship.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver finished writing his accounts, and walked outside onto the ship's deck. He saw Jas. "What did I miss?" He asked, stretching.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

(( Congrats on 100 pages!! ))

" I can't do this. " Boogie continued, " I told Venice i'd help him and his friends! I can't just leave. You can come if you want. "

" I- Uuuh... I. " Shantae ran off the ship.

Boogie really wanted to chase after her, but he couldn't. He had to put this out of his mind.

" Venice... where should we go? "

Anarchy_Jas

"Well... we went after some guy that attacked Solon," Jas looks at Harver. "But we couldn't do much..."

((brb shower! You guys better not vanish on me when I come back!))

Joeofmars

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 29, 2007, 02:27:22 PM

((brb shower! You guys better not vanish on me when I come back!))

Sorry... but I have to  :(

THEBIRD

((Thanks, I better cook up a new speech :). ))

"Now Tanbar, too? Great... Just great..." Solon sighed. "This is getting too dangerous for everyone."

"What exactly are you all doing?" Amy asked.

"We're looking for the gems," Solon replied. "Before... Before the Scalus army or the Dead Men get it."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 02:30:59 PM
((Thanks, I better cook up a new speech :). ))

"Now Tanbar, too? Great... Just great..." Solon sighed. "This is getting too dangerous for everyone."

"What exactly are you all doing?" Amy asked.

"We're looking for the gems," Solon replied. "Before... Before the Scalus army or the Dead Men get it."
"Yeah, but right now, their leader-of the Scalus Army that is-has Tanber, our only sailor in the group!" Lanbar added.

20fan

((So is everyone on the ship or some where else))

Dr.Hobo2

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 29, 2007, 02:26:39 PM
(( Congrats on 100 pages!! ))

" I can't do this. " Boogie continued, " I told Venice i'd help him and his friends! I can't just leave. You can come if you want. "

" I- Uuuh... I. " Shantae ran off the ship.

Boogie really wanted to chase after her, but he couldn't. He had to put this out of his mind.

" Venice... where should we go? "

"I don't know," said Venice. "She never exactly stated why you were needed."

Anarchy_Jas

((I know Jas and Harver are on the ship...))

Jas leans against the railing, thinking.

20fan

Kai walks around the ship thinking.

Light

((Harver is on the ship, not thinking. =P))

Harver walked to Jas. "Really? Where are they now?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.