News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Alright." Harver said. "But why was Tanbar kidnapped?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"I think someone's trying to keep us here," Jas says. "I mean, isn't he our Sailor?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"No, it's not to keep us here. It's for the Gem of Emit. You know, a trade off. Zaroff wants it, but he has the Scale Gem already, so giving him the Gem of Emit gives him two for five. And that'll leave us with nothing. So, we need to get to him and steal Tanbar back, along with the Scale gem. That means we'll need someone stealthy- a ninja. We'll need someone who can steal- a theif. We'll also need a diversion and someone else to help look around for the gem and Tanbar," Solon replied, counting off his fingers. "So, we need about four or five people..."

Light

As Solon continued, Harver pulled out the Gem of Emit. It had been in his pocket. Someone being kidnapped, all because of this small object? What has the world come to..?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

" I can help." Boogie looked back. Shantae had come back and was ready to help Boogie in anyway. She was not wearing her ninja clothes though. Her long, curly, brown hair was flowing in the wind, almost to cliche.

20fan

"And if I'm not mistaken you need someone who can fight, you can count on my blade"

Anarchy_Jas

"You forget that this Jas is a ninja?" Jas asks. "You know I got you guys."

Joeofmars

" I think we can use everyone. " Boogie started. " We all have our pros and cons. " Something else crossed his mind. " We should make a fake gem. "

20fan

"Zaroff is not a moron that won't work"

Joeofmars

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 05:04:06 PM
"Zaroff is not a moron that won't work"

" We could get something to work! We have to do something! "

20fan

"I'm gonna try to fight him for as long as I can, you send someone in to help me escape when you get the gem and Tanbar"

Joeofmars

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 05:07:53 PM
"I'm gonna try to fight him for as long as I can, you send someone in to help me escape when you get the gem and Tanbar"

" Do you even know where he is? We can't just send you in, he will murder you. We have to have the best fighters go in at once. "

(( Where's BoA, we kinda can't go on without him >_> ))

20fan

"I AM THE BEST FIGHTER, and I'll fight through a path for you guys to follow, then I'll find 'em"

Anarchy_Jas

"Don't gotta get arrogant," Jas sighs.

20fan