News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Before we go, shouldn't we decide who splits up into which quadrant of the ship?" Harver reasoned.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Yeah, we're waiting on you. As soon as you finish up and get ready, we'll start the distraction. Remember: Don't expose yourself until we're out of sight," Solon tipped Harver off.

Light

Harver cracked a smile and said, "Thanks for the tip." He walked away to rearrange the teams.

((@Birdie: Can you please re-do the front page sometime soon? It would be much easier for me to rearrange the teams with everything updated.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Want me to smack him around some so he'll do it LS? >=)))

"I gave you guys those materials," Jas says. "If you do use 'em, use 'em wisely, okay?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((No thanks, I'll let him do it when he gets around to it. No pressure, Birdie. ;) I almost have the teams figured out, though.))

Harver walked up to Jas, and took the materials. Before leaving, he leaned in close to her and whispered, "Be careful". He left to finish organizing the teams.

THEBIRD

((I did it already :P. I'm pretty fast, I just won't do it until it needs to be done. Which makes me slow... So I'm a really slowly fast person.))

Light

((lol'd at "A stolen Tanbar". xD Also, is it ok if Harver goes solo? Or should he be with a group of three?))

THEBIRD

((If you want to go solo, you can. It might work out better that way, since I forgot to count that Jas and Solon won't be with the groups.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Tanbar's a thing now? People are probably gonna think he's one of the jewels or something. XD))

Jas nods, then pulls her mask up and ties it.

Light

((lol))

Harver returned to the group, and handed each their assigned quadrant and team mates. The groups are as follows.

Lower-Left:
Nimbus, Lanbar, & Amy

Lower-Right:
Boogie, Trin, & Shantae

Top-Left:
Kai & Venice

Top-Right:
Harver

Group going to Zaroff:
Jas & Solon

"Everyone ready?" He asked after doing the above.

Dr.Hobo2

Good. I have a feeling that I'll find Tanbar in this part. I can just feel it. Lanbar smiled as he looked at the paper.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 29, 2007, 07:50:14 PM
((lol))

Harver returned to the group, and handed each their assigned quadrant and team mates. The groups are as follows.

Lower-Left:
Nimbus, Lanbar, & Amy

Lower-Right:
Boogie, Trin, & Shantae

Top-Left:
Kai & Venice

Top-Right:
Harver

Group going to Zaroff:
Jas & Solon

"Everyone ready?" He asked after doing the above.

"Great," said Venice. "I'm stuck with the hothead."

THEBIRD

"Alright, let's go," Solon replied, jumping off the boat without waiting for Jas. He ran right up to the huge ship of Zaroff, farther down.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hasty much?" Jas stops by Solon, then looks up at the ship.

THEBIRD

"Alright... We need to get him out of there..." Solon whispered to himself. With a running start, he hopped and landed loudly onto Zaroff's ship. "AWESOME! A FREE SHIP FOR THE TAKING!" he yelled as loudly as he could. "AND IT'S ALL MIIIIIINE!" he began stomping around and jumping up to the main controls.

There was movement from underneath, and soon Zaroff appeared. "What in bloody hell? Get off my ship!" Solon unscrewed the steering wheel to the ship.

"If you ever want to control you're ship again, you're gonna have to catch me!" Solon yelled, taking the wheel and jumping back off the ship. "There, that should do the trick..."