Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LightningSword on December 29, 2007, 09:23:21 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 29, 2007, 09:19:35 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 29, 2007, 09:16:51 PM
'Idiot! Why didn't you keep going!?' Jas waits until Zaroff gets ahead of her to spring out and slash at the back of his neck with the blade in her right hand. 'Looks like I'm on my own...'

((Jasi gets to kill him and take the jewel. ^^))
((What?! I thought he was officially the main protagonist...or is it antagonist. I don't remember, winter break is dwindling on my edumacation!))
((Protagonist = Main Character
Antagonist = Main Villain

The word you were looking to describe Zaroff would be antagonist. And no; he's more of a support villain. The main antagonist is the leader of the Dead Men, whoever that may be.))
((Yeah, I had a feeling that it was antagonist but I wasn't quite sure. :P))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 09:22:01 PM
Zaroff whirled around, the blade not even leaving a scratch on his leather neck. "Where's the wheel?" he hissed looking around. He lumbered over to Solon and picked him up. He shook him a couple of times, and the only thing that fell out was stolen money. "Where's the WHEEL!?"

"Son of a muthafriggin'..." Jas lunges, striking at Zaroff again. "Maybe you're not gettin' the wheel back!"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((I'm the protagonist? Cool! So much for killing myself off :P.))

Zaroff used Solon to block the strike and it ripped through his shirt. ((Eh, it's already burned and I barely wear it any way...)) "Give me wheel!" Zaroff cried out, swinging Solon like he was a flimsy club at Jas.

Light

((LOL, Zaroff is like a gigantic baby... Say, do any of you read the Pendragon books?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas manages to stop her strike before it actually hit Solon, then moves to the side to avoid being hit with Solon. "Heh, that ugly wheel? Why not buy another?" She kicks at Zaroff's gut then grabs onto Solon in attempt to free him.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes, I am Zaroff's twin." Zaronn said.

"But you look nothing like the brute!" Lanbar said.

"That...is because the Scale Gem has changed him. We used to be exactly alike, just like you and Tanbar." He said stepping closer to Lanbar with his sword.

"Then how come we have never heard of you?" Tanbar said.

"Remember how it seemed that Zaroff was getting places really fast when you sailed the seas as a pirate..." He said to Lanbar.

"Oh yeah, I do remember that...Oh! I get it. You just said you were Zaroff to make it look like he was so fast!" Lanbar said.

"Hm...you're actually sort of smart...sort of." He said swinging his sword at Lanbar who quickly blocked it. "But nowhere near as smart as me! I knew that you would try to create a distraction, only Zaroff would be dumb enough to fall for it!" He said as he swung again but this time more angrilly and Lanbar had to jump out of the way. "That gem has completely changed him! We no longer have a brotherly relation! He's just too stupid!" Hw was now furiously swinging at Lanbar who was starting to have trouble dodging it all. He was starting to be barely skimmed by the sword.

Man! This guy is fast! This is going to be harder than fighting Zaroff! I haven't seen anyone move so quickly.

THEBIRD

((Nope, never read the books.

As for the fast thing, Zaronn's got the Cloud gem, doesn't he?))

"I trade you... this rag for wheel?" Zaroff offered, pulling Solon farther into the air.

---

Amy began untying Tanbar, since Lanbar didn't seem to be any help. "Wow, just when you think you've seen it all," she muttered, finishing untying Tanbar.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas keeps kicking at Zaroff. As her grip on Solon tightens, she's lifted into the air as well. "Grrr..."

THEBIRD

Solon blinked his eyes open. He saw Jas, and the ground farther down. "Why do I keep on seeing you every time I wake up?" he asked. He looked up to see he was being held by Zaroff. "Well, this is cozy," he joked.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 29, 2007, 09:32:55 PM
((LOL, Zaroff is like a gigantic baby... Say, do any of you read the Pendragon books?))

((Not to sound like a fanboy or anything, but: I LOVE THE PENDRAGON BOOKS!))

Dr.Hobo2

((How'd you know? :P))

Lanbar had a few cuts but nothing major but he was out of breath trying to keep this guy at a safe distance. "How are you so fast." He said breathing heavily.

"Easy, I have the Cloud Gem!" He said holding it out.

"What?! You found it?" Lanbar said in disbelief.

"Yes, while you fools -including Zaroff- were fooling around yesterday, I found the Cloud Gem!"

Tanbar looked at Amy as if to give her thanks for untying him. After he was untied, he slipped through the bars, which were just big enough for him to slip through. He then began to creep up on to Zaronn, rose his sword and swung at his head.

CLANG! ((lulz onomatopeia(sp?)))

Zaronn blocked the sword swing.

Holy crap! He's that fast! Lanbar was shocked by the speed, he didn't even see Zaronn prepare for this.

"You really thought you could get me with that?" He said. "You fools! As Zaroff is too strong for you guys," He said slashing at Tanbar with extream speeds and only leaving small cuts. "I am just too fast!"

He may have not gotten a direct hit on me but I could barely see him move! Tanbar thought unsheathing his sword.

Light

((@Tri: Then why didn't you notice what I said at the end of each "section" of the RP? I said it about 3 times.

Oh, and btw... SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PLOT TWIST! (Not a spoiler for the books)
[spoiler]Saint Dane is the leader of the Dead Men! =P[/spoiler]))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"That sounded kinda weird... Anyways, unless you want to be flung into a brick wall," Jas keeps pulling on Solon. "I suggest you help me get you down from here..."

THEBIRD

"Actually, the brick wall thing is exactly what I ordered after my side of trash lid," Solon joked again. "But if you really want to get down... Wait, you can let go, you know."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 29, 2007, 09:55:20 PM
((@Tri: Then why didn't you notice what I said at the end of each "section" of the RP? I said it about 3 times.

Oh, and btw... SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PLOT TWIST! (Not a spoiler for the books)
[spoiler]Saint Dane is the leader of the Dead Men! =P[/spoiler]))

(("And so we go"? I did notice that. I wasn't sure if anyone here had read the books and didn't want to look like a fanboy in pointing that little detail out. So I kept quiet about it.

And that is an awesome plot twist!))