News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((If Harver shows it to them, then print 'em))

Solon thought about the mini islands around Crescent Island. He had always enjoyed the coves and privacy that they allowed. Very little to no people ever went on them. Solon couldn't wait to get find his favorite spot and just relax... Maybe he could even forget about the journey and just stay home. He wasn't exactly sure why everyone was following him anyway. He understood that Jas wanted her gem back, but the others just seemed to be in it for the adventure. And Solon didn't want to continue dragging them down his revenge pit.

Light

Harver walked up to Solon. "What's on your mind?" He asked.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon was about to say what he had been thinking, but changed his mind. "Nothing really," he shrugged. "I'm just excited to be going home. There is a nice secluded cove I used to hang out in back in the days. I can't wait to just relax there again."

Light

Harver smiled. "It's good when you can just relax, and not have to worry about the tasks at hand..." He remembered about when he was with Jas in the ice skating rink.

THEBIRD

"You can do more then relax," Solon replied with a wink. "Maybe I'll take Jas there sometime." Solon kept a straight and serious face, but he was joking. He could tell Harver liked Jas, so he decided he'd have some fun pushing his buttons about it.

Dr.Hobo2

((Um...I think the term you mean is "pushing his buttons" not pulling. XP))

Lanbar was walking around the ship and saw Harver and Solon talking. So he decided to do a little eves dropping.

20fan

Kai walked up to where Solon was "How long is it gonna take to get to the island"

THEBIRD

Solon shrugged. "I can see the Whirl Channel up ahead. Might be another 5 minutes?" he replied, counting the time in his head.

20fan

" Im bored, what have you learned since we last fought?" he drew his falchion.

THEBIRD

Solon smirked and took out his blade. "You'll just have to wait and see..." Solon slashed at Kai's chest.

20fan

Kai dodged to the side, jumped of the wall and kicked solon.

Light

Harver watched the spar commence, thinking about what Solon had said. Does he really like Jas? Or is he just trying to get me agitated? He looked at Jas, who was staring out past the railing. Which brings up another question. Who does she like? Harver decided that it wasn't time to worry about it, so he leaned his back against the railing, watching the fight between Kai and Solon.

Dr.Hobo2

Well...So much for eves dropping. Oh well, I get to watch a fight! Lanbar watched the two spar.

Anarchy_Jas

((Caught BoA at the site I posted after he said he didn't join. :P))

Jas starts to say something about her spar, but decides against it, not feeling like doing anything.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 31, 2007, 01:45:17 PM
((Caught BoA at the site I posted after he said he didn't join. :P))

Jas starts to say something about her spar, but decides against it, not feeling like doing anything.

((RPGNSider?))