Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 31, 2007, 02:35:15 PM
((Yeah, RPGNsider.))

((I have an account there. I just don't use it too often.))

THEBIRD

((Darn, you caught me :P))

Solon jumped back and thrusted forward at Kai, aiming for his left arm.

((the Whirl Channel should be comin' up soon))

20fan

Kai turned and saw the blade go by him and sliced at solons  open arm

THEBIRD

Solon had taken a second to look over at the Whirl Channel, and felt the sword go into his arm. "Ow!" he called out, jumping back on contact. He didn't have time to look at his wound, though he was sure it wasn't too bad, and did a criss cross slash at Kai.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, we will be approaching the Whirl Channel so hang on." Tanbar said over the intercom. "And stop fighting for a moment...Yes, I am talking to you two."

Lanbar tried to hold back his laugher as he grabbed onto the railing to secure himself.

20fan

"You should keep you.." the slash cut an X in his chest "Damn... I always wanted a tattoo"  
He was hurt  but not enough for him to stop the fight, he slashed at Solons right arm.

Light

((...Ok, so he got cut in the chest, and he isn't hurt? What is this guy, a machine?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Quote from: LightningSword on December 31, 2007, 03:46:07 PM
((...Ok, so he got cut in the chest, and he isn't hurt? What is this guy, a machine?))
((Slighty, I'll edit it a bit))

THEBIRD

The boat began gaining speed, and in doing so Solon slipped and allowed the sword to hit him hard in the arm. He dropped his sword which slid to the other side of the boat, then back again, because the boat was rocking. The wound on Solon's right arm was deeper and it stung hard. Solon closed his eyes for a second, but there wasn't much time to get used to it. Next second they were whirling down the current, the Whirl Channel carrying them to Crescent Island.

20fan

"You almost won that time" Kai wiped his chest it was bleeding.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas tightens her grip on the railing, letting the wind brush the strands of hair she left down back.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver looked at the landmass the ship was now approaching. So this is Crescent Island... The gem should be here, as well as the hideout of the Dead Men... He looked at Solon. ...But we should relax. No need to rush ourselves when some of us are bleeding.

20fan

"Hey Scholar, Solon and I need a bandage of some sort"

Light

Harver looked at Kai. "Who's Scholar?" He asked, with a fake confused look on his face.