News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Ah." Harver said. "So you lived here? What was it like?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Kai ran as fast he could and he stopped, he saw his little sister with a gunshot wound.
"Sara what happened to you, who did this".
"I don't know Kai, I came here to look for you and this happens" sara replied
"I'll get you somewhere safe, after you feel better you have to tell me more" Kai picked up his sister and ran for the ship.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on January 01, 2008, 03:40:35 PM
Kai ran as fast he could and he stopped, he saw his little sister with a gunshot wound.
"Sara what happened to you, who did this".
"I don't know Kai, I came here to look for you and this happens" sara replied
"I'll get you somewhere safe, after you feel better you have to tell me more" Kai picked up his sister and ran for the ship.

Trin saw them from the railing and ran up to them. "What's wrong?" she asked, noticing his worried expression.

_

Venice noticed them, but was still tinking about what had happened here in the past.

20fan

"My little sis has been shot, by who I don't know"

Light

Harver calmly walked over. "You have a sister?"

20fan

"yeah, whys it matter to you "

THEBIRD

Solon rummaged around the cove, looking for something in particular. But suddenly, he felt like he was being watched.

"Looking for this?" a voice asked. Solon stopped what he was doing and slowly turned around. He didn't recognize the person as his parent's killer, but he was sure it was one of the Dead Men. He had a black cloak on with black boots and gloves. The only thing visible was his mouth, and he had a smirk on his face. Solon's attention was drawn to the locket with the blue crescent shaped gem attached to it.

"Give... that... back..." growled Solon, searching for his sword. Crap! Its back on the boat... he thought, putting up his fists instead.

"Oh, I don't think so. Our Crescent Gem team has spent too long searching for it," the man replied, pocketing the gem.

Light

A look of shock appeared on Harver's face. His eyes shifted to where Solon had swam, and he looked at the cove. "Kai, stay here and tend to your sister." Harver looked around and found Solon's sword, leaning against the ship's side. Crap! This is not good. He quickly grabbed the sword, and dove into the water. He began to swim towards where Solon was.

We just got here, and already another Dead Man shows up? He sighed, and the ice cold water made Harver shiver. I'm glad that the gem told me this, Emit. These gems have so much power, no one truly knows it.

20fan

"but I don't know.... first aid, darnit"

Light

Harver made it to the cove, and quickly ran inside. He found Solon and the Dead Man facing him. "Solon!" He yelled, to get his attention. "Catch!" He threw him his sword.

THEBIRD

Solon caught the sword with his left hand. He wasn't a left hander, but this would have to work. "Thanks!" he called back. He wasn't sure how his luck turned, but he was glad Harver somehow knew he was there.

"Hmph, I can still defeat you," the Dead Man stated, creating a black shadow sword out of nowhere.

"Bring it on!" Solon shot back. "As long as I'm alive, you won't be able to take that Crescent Gem." He practiced a few slashes with his left arm. It felt funny, but he would have to try.

Anarchy_Jas

((Everytime I wanna go to play my videogames, you guys start postin'...))

Jas had ran after the others.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 01, 2008, 05:22:29 PM
((Everytime I wanna go to play my videogames, you guys start postin'...))

Jas had ran after the others.

((Just sent 'em PMs not to come here. You're on, and we wanna advance when you're playing video games. j/k))

20fan

"Oh well,  he unwrapped his bandage and wrapped it around his sisters wound.

Light

Harver ran to Solon's side. "Then do you think you can defeat both of us?" He unsheathed his sword. Harver quickly shot a worried glance at Solon. His wound doesn't look good... This could bring trouble.