News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((My favorite word is schadenfreude, which is German for "happiness at the misfortune of others"!

Nicky: Wow. That is German!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((Suuuuuuure, BoA. Anyway,you need to try Ramen.))

Venice was snoozing back on the ship.
Trin looked off the rail, a hand on her hip.

((I have no idea why this rhymes...))

Quote from: LightningSword on January 02, 2008, 09:11:14 PM
((My favorite word is schadenfreude, which is German for "happiness at the misfortune of others"!

Nicky: Wow. That is German!))

((I like this new word...))

Light

((Sorry about the whole "schadenfreude" thing. But it is my favorite word, and one of my favorite songs. It's from the musical Avenue Q. One of the best musicals ever. x)))

Anarchy_Jas

"What about 'em?" Jas' rebellious side starts to come into play as she shrugs. "My mom's here, but I'm sure she won't go chasing you with a broom or something."

((Don't go braggin' about your Honors English status. I'm in Honors English too thank you very much. =P))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on January 02, 2008, 09:14:58 PM
((Sorry about the whole "schadenfreude" thing. But it is my favorite word, and one of my favorite songs. It's from the musical Avenue Q. One of the best musicals ever. x)))

((You made me like a random German word... You shouldn't have said the meaning, then my favorite word would still be "suffering."))

Light

Harver grinned slightly. "Well, it is a little chilly out here... sure, I'll take up on your offer. Thanks." He walked back onto the porch.

THEBIRD

((What is Ramen, anyway? I thought it was fish until I saw a pic of it on NSiders. Is it noodles or something? I don't really watch anime, and I think thats were Ramen is famous from...))

Anarchy_Jas

((Ramen = Best. Noodles. Evar. Just had some a few hours ago. InuYasha got me hooked on it. XD ))

Jas grins back. "Now come on," she pretty much drags Harver inside.

Triforce_Luigi

((BoA! That is a cardinal sin!))

Light

((xD ROFL))

"Ok! Ok!" Harver is dragged inside of the house by Jas. "Woah. Nice place you got here. You used to live here?"

Anarchy_Jas

"I still do," Jas lets go of Harver and closes the door. "Not like I was kicked out."

Light

"But..." Harver started, as he leaned against the door. "...You were in Scalus when you lost the gem. Why were you so far away from home?"

Anarchy_Jas

"I was here when I lost it," Jas says looking out the window. "I was in Scalus trying to get it back..."

Light

"Ah." Harver said, as if putting pieces of a puzzle together. He looked at Jas. "And your parents were ok with that?"

Anarchy_Jas

((brb don't you dare vanish on me. =P))

"Well... It took some... persuasion..." Jas looks back at Harver. "My dad was gonna go get it himself, but I pretty much told him he's too old to be doin' the kind of stuff we do," she says laughing a bit. "That and the fact that they handed the jewel to me, and named me its guardian."