News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon got up without noise and nimbly stepped over towards the bush. He slashed at it and a seagull flew out of the bush, squaking. Oh... Solon thought with a sigh. Where are the Dead Men when you need them? Suddenly, his right hand reached for his sword and pushed it against hist throat. "What the hell, why can't I control my hand!?" he gasped, pushing his hand back with his left, trying to keep it from cutting his throat.

"You've met Gernodo, who can send shock waves. Stephanopolus, your parent's killer. And now it's time to meet me," someone behind Solon said. "I can control what you do. I am no killer, I merely watch as others commit suicide all around me."

"Your doing this?" Solon gasped, trying with all his might to keep his hand away from his throat. "Can't we just have a fair fight?"

"This is a battle of the wits. My mind power is set and prepared. You'll meet your death soon, and everyone will know you've ended it yourself, on your own blade."

Solon didn't think he'd be able to get out of this one, though he forced himself to be calm. "Fine, before I die, can we talk?" Might as well find out all that I can, and see if I can get the info to the others before...

"Sure. And be assured I will answer you truthfully, for you will die anyway," the man replied calmly.

((I feel like I get into way too many life or death situations >.>... As for the Ramen, maybe I'll buy some and try it, oneday.))

Light

Harver nodded. "It's weird. You have to guard something so important at such a young age..." He stopped. Again!? Harver looked at Jas. "Solon's in trouble. Again!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((No, you will buy the Ramen NOW. =P))

"Wait a minute, how can you tell?" Jas, who was going to sit on a couch, stands back up.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"It's Emit." Harver said, trying to remain calm, but also trying to focus. "Apparently, he can tell me a lot about the Dead Men. It's how I know about all of you, even though most of you've never given me your names." He looked at the door. "I'm going. Thanks for your hospitality." He left the door, running towards the direction of the cove.

Anarchy_Jas

"Mama!" Jas looks into the kitchen. "I promise I'll be back!" She runs out the door, quickly catching up to Harver, and somehow able to get into her ninja gear before then. "Did you forget I'm part of this team?"

Light

"No!" Harver said, embarrased somewhat. "Just that, I don't want you to get hurt..." He looked at Jas with her ninja gear on. "...But I must have forgotten that you can take care of yourself." He put on a smile. "So our motives are clear. Get Solon, and try to kill the Dead Man." Yet... Harver thought. How can you kill what is dead?

Anarchy_Jas

((Go FFX and cast Holy on his ass. XD))

"We're gonna get hurt at some point, like it or not," Jas says. "But yes, we get Solon out no matter what."

Joeofmars

(( *SIGH* I leave for one day and ten PAGES! TEN PAGES!! Summary please? )))

20fan

Kai saw Jas and Harver running, he knew it must be important so he ran after them.

Light

((Isn't Kai on the ship? If so, we ran no where near the ship.))

20fan

Quote from: LightningSword on January 03, 2008, 03:36:16 PM
((Isn't Kai on the ship? If so, we ran no where near the ship.))
((No he's not on the ship))

THEBIRD

Soon, Stephanopolus and Gernodo appeared.

"He is mine to kill, Sweeney," Steph growled. "Let me finish him off."

"You had your chance 12 years ago and couldn't do it. It's my turn now!" Sweeney yelled back, forcing the sword right up to Solon's throat. Solon pushed the sword down as hard as he could, but he couldn't do it. He was sweating from the constant pressure he was forced to put on his own hand, but didn't give up.

"No, I must do it! I have the least status in the Dead Men, killing this will bring me up. You two are already higher up ranks!" persuaded Gernodo.

"After not killing the boy my first chance, I've been brought down in status as well," Steph reminded Gernodo. "It was my job, I will finish it!" The bickering made Sweeney lose his calm mind, and Solon felt the grip slippening.

Light

((...Fine.))

Harver turned his head to see that Kai was now following them. He had no time for nonsense. "Why are you following? Shouldn't you be with your sister?" A look ahead showed that they were almost at the cove. Harver didn't wait for an answer, and dashed ahead of the group. He came upon the site, and was temporarily stunned as he saw Solon try to commit suicide. What the...? He shook it off, and decided he would ask questions later. He had to fight the Dead Men. He unsheathed his sword, and swung at Sweeny.

THEBIRD

((Just so you know, Sweeney's sword isn't on me. I've got my own sword on me, making it look like I'm about to cut my own throat))

Gerodo shot a electric current right at Harver at the same time that Steph shot Harver back with a blast of air.

"No!" Solon yelled. "You... can't die... You're my second..." Solon was about to push the sword down, but Harver's sudden arrival reminded Sweeney of Solon, so he brought Solon's hand back up.

"I'll concentrate on the boy, you take care of the intruders," Sweeney directed.

Light

((Oh. I misread the post. The way you described it, it sounded as if Sweeny (Todd?) had put his hand on the blade... nvm. I'll edit the post.))

Harver felt the blasts hit him. "Urgh!" His left arm went completely limp, and his right shoulder was bleeding. Still, he couldn't abandon Solon. Time! He ran up to Sweeny, and pulled his blade back, ready to thrust with all his might. Time! Almost all of his strength went into this quick strike with his blade...