News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

The hit just bounced off. Sweeney (Todd) just smirked and waved a hand, Harver began doing a strange dance using only his feet.

((I chose the name because it sounds like suicide, and, you know, the movie...)

Light

((Godmodding? =P))

Harver realized something. The Dead Men had to have powers somehow. Time! He walked away from Sweeny, and towards Solon. He tried to take the blade out of his hands, but there was some force keeping him from doing it. Blood began to come out of Harver's mouth. This isn't good. There's not enough time to- Instantly everything started moving again. Oh crap!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((So Gernodo was the one in the stump, who electrified the floor; Sweeney (Todd?) uses mind control to force opponents into suicide, and Stephawhateveritwas killed Solon's parents... Interesting choice of names.))

Venice woke up and went into a cafe/bar in town. Trin, who was by now incredibly bored, followed. Once inside, Venice drank three bottles of beer, and managed to remain sober. Trin merely sat at a table and didn't order anything.

THEBIRD

((Scale gem? =P))

"He's got the Time Gem!" shrieked Sweeney. "Get him!"

Gerodo ran towards Harver, but Solon stuck out his foot and tripped him. "I may not... be able to help too much..." Solon told Harver. "But I got your back..." Then he kicked hard at Gerodo's face. Steph used some magic to quickly let the Time Gem float out of Harver's pocket and towards them. "No!" Solon shouted, his reaction just quick enough to grab the gem back. But his sword cut into his throat, and then finally he had control of his hands. He felt his neck... "I... got your gem..." Solon panted.

((Steph, because I felt like it. Gerodo because he's both the powers to do what Ganondorf does in all the boss battles, shoot that ball out of his sword. The name comes mostly from Gerudo. And Sweeney because it sounds like suicide, and then there's the movie which is all about killing people with razors and Sweeney's favorite type of death is a sliced throat.))

Joeofmars

Triforce_Luigi

THEBIRD

((Harver and Solon are fighting 3 Dead Men, we've lost all of our gems except the Time Gem. Everyone else is hanging out in Crescent Island. The only people who know about the fight in the cove is Jas, Kai, Harver, Solon, and the Dead Men.))

Light

"Solon!" Harver cried out. He quickly ran over, grabbing the gem in one hand and one of Solon's hand in the other. We have to get out of here... Time! He looked at Solon, who was bleeding fastly. Which was odd, since time should have frozen everything. Could it be that since we have contact, the time freeze doesn't affect him?

((Hint, hint.))

THEBIRD

((We have contact with what, exactly? And that doesn't sound like a good thing... Will you be able to mend me, doc?))

Light

((Contact as in, Harver grabbed Solon's hand. Because they have contact, the gem affects Solon as well. They both are unaffected by the time freeze.))

THEBIRD

((Oh, that contact))

Solon looked up at Harver, plugging his cut with one of his hands. "Harver, my gem... If I die, they can use it. It controls the light and darkness of an area and can change the shapes of objects..." Solon told Harver, trying to get everything he knew out quickly. Solon took the socks off of his right arm and plugged it in his cut, needing time to talk to Harver.

Light

((Btw, when I said godmodding, I meant when you controlled Harver dancing.))

"Solon, you're not going to die." Harver said reassuringly. "You have a lot of life left in you." If worse comes to worse, I'll give you mine. He ran over to Sweeny and swiped the Scale Gem out of his hand. "We have to get out of here, and fast." He was bleeding again.

THEBIRD

((Oh, yeah well that's what Sweeney does, controls people's actions.))

"Whoever said I was going to die?" Solon remarked. "They can't kill me. I just... Just thought you ought to know..." Solon stood up, keeping all the socks pressed against his neck. "Let's get going then." He was shaky from the loss in blood, but he was ready for anything.

Triforce_Luigi

((Wow... Harver would die for a random thief he met in a bar? >_>))

Venice staggered out of the bar an hour later, quite drunk. He walked back to the ship and flopped down on the deck, asleep.

Trin walked out of the bar as well,. As she got back to the ship, she stared at the sleeping Venice with an eyebrow raised and took up her spot by the rails again.

((Where are Solon and Harver at the moment? Still at the cove?))

Light

((Actually, Harver knows all about Solon, and everyone else. Emit told him. And they didn't meet in a bar. They met outside a bar. =P And yes.))

Harver quickly walked out of the cove. Time! He hoped they were far enough away from the Dead Men.