ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 06, 2008, 03:28:05 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 06, 2008, 03:26:08 PM
Tanbar looked at the rail in disbelief. I just got done fixing that! I can't believe that he broke it...and this soon!

Lanbar gave a glare at Solon. "Okay, now tell us, what were you going to tell us."

"Didn't you hear him just say something about a traitor?" Jas shakes her head.
"Of course I heard that but I need the details on this!" Lanbar said.

Anarchy_Jas

((Mwahahaha just got an idea for this...))

"We all do if we don't want to die," Jas looks back at Solon.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 06, 2008, 03:22:09 PM
"Hey I am not the source of all the problems around here," Solon shot back. "Oh, and by the way, I broke your railing, sorry."
---
Amy walked out of the Women's Quarters to see what all the commotion was about. She stood next to Venice and Trin.
---
Solon turned over to see Venice, Amy, and Trin. "Where've you guys been?" Solon asked.

"Bed," responded Venice.

"Nowhere," said Trin. "Now who's the traitor?

THEBIRD

Why do they constantly look to me for these details? I never signed up to be the leader... Solon thought. "Well, who's not here?" Solon asked. "Hm... Let me think... Boogie, Shantae, Kai and Harver. Now, who do you think of them could possibly be planning on going against us?" Solon walked them through it.

"Boogie is a new guy, I don't know him or Shantae well at all. Maybe one of you do, though. Then there's Kai. He's always been the one to get in our faces, but he's been there from day one. Then again, he came along voluntarily with no motives. Finally, there's Harver." Solon wasn't sure what to say for Harver, he had always been the voice of reason and a great friend.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 06, 2008, 03:43:55 PM
Why do they constantly look to me for these details? I never signed up to be the leader... Solon thought. "Well, who's not here?" Solon asked. "Hm... Let me think... Boogie, Shantae, Kai and Harver. Now, who do you think of them could possibly be planning on going against us?" Solon walked them through it.

"Boogie is a new guy, I don't know him or Shantae well at all. Maybe one of you do, though. Then there's Kai. He's always been the one to get in our faces, but he's been there from day one. Then again, he came along voluntarily with no motives. Finally, there's Harver." Solon wasn't sure what to say for Harver, he had always been the voice of reason and a great friend.

"Boogie doesn't seem like the type to betray us," reasoned Venice. "Shantae, I don't know much about. Kai's an idiot, but he's trustworthy. Harver... Hm." Venice wasn't so sure about Harver either.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well why should we assume that the traitor is not on the ship?" Lanbar said in response. "For all we know, the traitor could be...you."

Tanbar then jumped in. "but why would he tell us there is a traitor if he was the traitor?"

"Elementary, my dear." Lanbar said. Wow. Did I really just say that?...oh well. "Since he's the one who told us, that'd most likely make us assume that he wasn't the traitor which would make the perfect cover-up for him."

"...When'd you get smart?" Tanbar said.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 06, 2008, 03:47:30 PM
"Well why should we assume that the traitor is not on the ship?" Lanbar said in response. "For all we know, the traitor could be...you."

Tanbar then jumped in. "but why would he tell us there is a traitor if he was the traitor?"

"Elementary, my dear." Lanbar said. Wow. Did I really just say that?...oh well. "Since he's the one who told us, that'd most likely make us assume that he wasn't the traitor which would make the perfect cover-up for him."

"...When'd you get smart?" Tanbar said.

"Wow," said Venice. "Lanbar's making sense. It must be the Apocalypse."

Dr.Hobo2

"Ha ha, very funny." Lanbar said in a sarcastic tone. "I'm a pirate, I know these kind of mind tricks people like to use on eachother."

THEBIRD

Hey, this is exactly like back in Nimbuslus Land when the Dead Men were trying to get everyone to turn on me... Now it's finally working. Solon thought. How ironic.

"Yes, I'm the traitor," Solon admitted. "It makes sense, doesn't it? Wasn't it my idea to help Jas get her gem back. Maybe, just so I could steal it? Wasn't it my plan to steal the Scale Gem from Zaroff. Maybe, just so I could keep it to myself? And now, I'm telling everyone there is a traitor. Possibly because I want the trail away from me. Everything fits!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 06, 2008, 03:53:19 PM
Hey, this is exactly like back in Nimbuslus Land when the Dead Men were trying to get everyone to turn on me... Now it's finally working. Solon thought. How ironic.

"Yes, I'm the traitor," Solon admitted. "It makes sense, doesn't it? Wasn't it my idea to help Jas get her gem back. Maybe, just so I could steal it? Wasn't it my plan to steal the Scale Gem from Zaroff. Maybe, just so I could keep it to myself? And now, I'm telling everyone there is a traitor. Possibly because I want the trail away from me. Everything fits!"

"He admits it!" said Venice sarcastically. "But I think we're forgetting that we recently got new people on the ship. Ever thought that one of them might be the traitor? Maybe it was Amy, Trin or Shantae."

Dr.Hobo2

"Face it, anybody can be the traitor." Lanbar said.

Could it be possible...that my own brother is the traitor!? Tanbar looked at Lanbar and thought for a moment.

THEBIRD

"No, no no! You were right. I'm the traitor. Problem solved. Now, I've been running back and forth all day so I'm pretty tired. G'night," Solon said with a yawn before retiring to his cabin.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 06, 2008, 04:10:05 PM
"Face it, anybody can be the traitor." Lanbar said.

Could it be possible...that my own brother is the traitor!? Tanbar looked at Lanbar and thought for a moment.

"Or maybe there isn't a traitor," said Trin. "Maybe the Dead Men just said that so that Solon would tell us. It may have just been a plot to turn us against each other."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, it is true that there isn't even a traitor." Lanbar said. "Another mind trick that we can play on each other."

"Hm...I'm really starting to get annoyed by these Dead Men." Tanbar said. "They're trying to get us to turn against our own group. That's just sick."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 06, 2008, 04:16:08 PM
"Well, it is true that there isn't even a traitor." Lanbar said. "Another mind trick that we can play on each other."

"Hm...I'm really starting to get annoyed by these Dead Men." Tanbar said. "They're trying to get us to turn against our own group. That's just sick."

"We don't know that there isn't a traitor," said Trin. "For all we know, there could be a traitor who will murder us all in the dead of night, slitting our throats."

"So you're telling us your evil plan, traitor?" muttered Venice.

Trin simply glared at him, a look which was returned with equal intensity.