News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"I never said that there wasn't a traitor. I only stated that the Dead Men only said this to make us turn against one another." Lanbar said. "So we can never know except for the traitor...if there is one."

Anarchy_Jas

"Hmm," Jas smirks, then starts heading elsewhere. "I don't think it's a mind game. I think someone is playin' us, and I'm gonna find out who..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 06, 2008, 04:48:32 PM
"Hmm," Jas smirks, then starts heading elsewhere. "I don't think it's a mind game. I think someone is playin' us, and I'm gonna find out who..."

"Very cocky," observed Venice. "That'll get you killed someday."

Anarchy_Jas

"No," Jas looks back. "I just don't like how this is messin' up the little we do have."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 06, 2008, 04:58:38 PM
"No," Jas looks back. "I just don't like how this is messin' up the little we do have."

"I suppose," he replied. "But try not to die."

THEBIRD

Solon sat onto his bed on the ship and put his head into his hands. One of them is going to kill me, and I was the one who brought everyone here. I'm walking into my own death, I've got no one to blame but myself... Solon thought. Instead of just waiting around, I should try and figure out which one of them it is... Solon got back up and walked out of the room, deciding to do some secret research on his own.

Anarchy_Jas

"I got it," Jas leaves, then eventually finds Solon. "Hey! Wait a minute," she catches up to him. "Where were you when you... found all this out?"

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...what should I do now that there might be a traitor around...I think I'll just lay low and be safe. Lanbar was pacing around in his room thinking. Should I just leave these guys just to be safe?

THEBIRD

"The cove on the other side of the island," Solon replied. "But, the Dead Men disappeared after that. So, they could be anywhere now..."

Anarchy_Jas

((They're on the ship right? If not, I'll just edit.))

"They could be," Jas starts heading off the ship. "I'm going to the cove, then I'm gonna search from there..."

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar came running after the two talking. "Hey, are you guys going to try and find the Dead Men too?" He said. "Because something seems odd about this but I just can't say what.

Lanbar continued thinking of ideas of what he could do.

THEBIRD

"I'll come with you," Solon offered. "If you want to get anything done, you'll need some help with the search."

((Who's Tanbar talking to?))

Dr.Hobo2

((You two. ;D Who else is there? :P))

20fan

Kai walked around the ship doing nothing.

Anarchy_Jas

((He's talking to Jas and Solon BoA))

"Thanks," Jas nods, then looks at Tanbar. "If I am gonna go look for them?"