<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 07, 2008, 09:52:20 PM
Ooc// Org! You're back! :D

Ic// Heh, why ask him? Why doesn't Harver just go in there right now? He doesn't really need any permission...Which makes it seem pretty odd why he's asking...
Ooc\\ So I am, hmmm? You haven't changed your avatar in ages.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 07, 2008, 09:54:40 PM

Ic// Heh, why ask him? Why doesn't Harver just go in there right now? He doesn't really need any permission...Which makes it seem pretty odd why he's asking...
Ooc//...Well...neither have you! :P

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 07, 2008, 09:57:36 PM

Ooc\\ Touche. I'm just waiting for acceptance... I hope he's on... Oh, right. Not to much out of character chatting.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 07, 2008, 09:58:58 PM

Ooc\\ Touche. I'm just waiting for acceptance... I hope he's on... Oh, right. Not to much out of character chatting.

OoC// Well... he never really 'accepted' anyone.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 08, 2008, 05:05:56 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 07, 2008, 09:58:58 PM

OoC// Well... he never really 'accepted' anyone.
Ooc\\ Oh.

THEBIRD

((I don't accept anyone, you can just go ahead and join. I trust you guys to know and abide by the rules of RPGing without me having to check over everything and make sure you aren't godmodding etc.))

"It was on a chain," Solon explained. "The gem was on a chain, so they were able to pick it up by that. And as for the trap, they wouldn't relinquish something so hard to cling onto for a simple diversion. There are so many other things they could use for that."

((I'm going to have to update the front page... I think I neglected to give our new current location and I've got a new person to add. Glad someone new joined even with 100+ pages!))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is still searching the place. "Something... darnit," she mumbles, starting to get agitated.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"What are you looking for?" Solon asked, walking away from the bush and into the center where the Dead Men had been. He looked around, but didn't notice anything unusual.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...those guys sure clean up nice!" Tanbar said looking around. "Wait, I think I found something!" He picked up a suspicious rock but there was nothing important about it. "...nevermind."

Anarchy_Jas

"Something that'll hint at what they're up to," Jas says. "Where'd they go, something like that..."

THEBIRD

((I was going to do another falling scene again, but don't worry, I held myself back this time :P))

Solon stretched out and leaned against a tree. He took the item he had bought earlier out of his pocket, shielding it with his hands and looking at it. "I don't think you guys should worry about the Dead Men right now," Solon finally said, repocketing the item. "When the time comes, the traitor will show themself, and then..." I'll give them a piece of my mind.

Anarchy_Jas

"I cut his stuff off and feed it to him," Jas says as if it were nothing.

((Wouldn't wanna be the traitor now. XD))

THEBIRD

Solon gave Jas a look and and crossed his legs.

"Er, right..." Solon replied. "I'm tired, so I'm getting out of here. I'm tellin' yeah, you won't find anything." The way I say that makes me sound like the traitor... Solon realized. Eh, oh well. I'd like to see Jas try to cut my stuff off. Well actually, no I wouldn't. That would probably blind me for life.

Anarchy_Jas

"Why ya actin' guilty?" Jas traces the hilt of one of her blades with her finger.

THEBIRD

Solon stopped in his tracks at the sight of Jas reaching for her blade. "Because, I am the traitor," Solon admitted, hanging his head. "The Dead Men asked me to kill myself because I am the traitor. I told you guys back on the boat I am, yet you continue look for hints. Look no further!" Solon's hand was hovered over his own blade, in case Jas tried anything she'd regret. I don't have time for this... I need to find out who the real traitor soon. I can't die until the Crescent Gem is back with the good guys...