News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Do you have any suspicions?" Harver asked boldly. You're being too cocky!
Relax. I trust Jas more than anyone here.
...The thing is, does she trust you?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"That, I'm not going to mention," Jas says. 'Why give my thoughts away when it can be anyone?'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Ok." Harver said. "I respect your privacy there."

Anarchy_Jas

After an awkward silence, "Why are you out here?" Jas asks folding her arms to protect herself from the slight chill.

THEBIRD

Solon woke up after a couple hours, finally getting some real sleep. His eyes weren't adjusted to the dark cave, but he could tell there was someone there that shouldn't be, because they were whispering urgently on the other side of the cave. Instead of giving himself away, he pretended to still be asleep, listening carefully to the words.

"We need to get this done fast," hissed a voice.
"No, what we need is to get this done right," the other person corrected. "It needs to look like someone from the inside did it."
"Why can't we just let the person from the inside do it?" the first person asked with a sigh.
"I told you, I don't trust him! If we can get this done now-"
"Then the Mage will get mad at us! You act as if going against his word will bring us status in the clan!"

When Solon realized what they were talking about, he began to inch his way away from them, and outside the cave.

Light

"Can't sleep." Harver said. "All this stuff about the Dead Men... there's too much going on in my mind. I think that we should go back to the Land of Emit tomorrow to learn more about the Gems. There are tons of books in a library I used to go to; maybe there are some about the Gems."

Flying Chickens

Zarani prepared his Apache, aiming it around the corner. "Alright you bloody dead men..." He whispered. "Time to become your name."

Light

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 12, 2008, 12:46:53 PM
Zarani hauled a large pack over the side of a nearby ship, laughing to himself silently. "Never trust a pirate, mate." He said, the two stolen gems in his hands. "Keep the one in the cave, mate. I've got more than you do now." He turned around and fired his Apache into the air. "Oy, mates. We've got some treasure! First mate Ravin, your plan was a brilliant success." He said, bowing to his first mate who came out of the ships hold with the rest of the crew.

Ooc\\ I hope this is okay... I just want him to be an anti-hero kind of character. I have no problems with getting rid of this if something is wrong with it... Which there probably is. He lies about the dead men, gets the gems, and his crew steals a ship. Pirate. ^^
((Wth? Harver always keeps the Time gem with him at all times... and he didn't sleep. He would have known. :P))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: LightningSword on January 12, 2008, 12:48:54 PM
Zarani hauled a large pack over the side of a nearby ship, laughing to himself silently. "Never trust a pirate, mate." He said, the two stolen gems in his hands. "Keep the one in the cave, mate. I've got more than you do now." He turned around and fired his Apache into the air. "Oy, mates. We've got some treasure! First mate Ravin, your plan was a brilliant success." He said, bowing to his first mate who came out of the ships hold with the rest of the crew.

Ooc\\ I hope this is okay... I just want him to be an anti-hero kind of character. I have no problems with getting rid of this if something is wrong with it... Which there probably is. He lies about the dead men, gets the gems, and his crew steals a ship. Pirate. ^^
((Wth? Harver always keeps the Time gem with him at all times... and he didn't sleep. He would have known. :P))
Ooc\\ Really? I thought he Solon held onto them... Umm... >_>' Master pirate.

Light

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 12, 2008, 12:50:00 PM

((Solon has the Scale Gem, Harver has the Time Gem, Zaronn has the Cloud Gem, and the Dead Men have the Crescent and Scalander Gems.))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: LightningSword on January 12, 2008, 12:51:22 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 12, 2008, 12:50:00 PM

((Solon has the Scale Gem, Harver has the Time Gem, Zaronn has the Cloud Gem, and the Dead Men have the Crescent and Scalander Gems.))
((Editted.))

Light

((OMG, Super Special Awesome plot twist! Keep in mind, however, that there are not a lot of people in the Dead Men's group. No more than about 20, and they are an elite group of people, supposedly lead by Lord Kerow. So each of the Dead Men have a name. At least, I think that's how it works. Birdie?))

THEBIRD

((But, you could always try stealing them later on, now that you know where they are. And we only know about Sweeney, Gerodo, Steph, Heronn, the Mage, and Lord Kerow. There are probably others, but those are the Dead Men introduced to us.))

One of the Dead Men looked over at Zarani. He stood still for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. "Oy, Sweeney, looks like they got a new addition to them crew, they 'ave! What shall we do with 'im?"

"You can fight him, Heronn. I've got a certain someone else to deal with.," Sweeney replied, scanning the cave for someone else. Solon was walking towards the exit of the cave. But he stopped and turned around, deciding to not leave until he was sure Zarani didn't need help.

Light

Harver heard something down the cave. "Did you hear that?" He asked Jas.

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, I did," Jas draws her twin blades, then runs back into the cave where she left the others.