News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas gets up, then turns off her stereo. After grabbing the ring from her dresser, she leaves the house and heads for the ship, figuring that maybe she can get her mind off some of this by sparring.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"Yeah" Kai said, sort of standing up.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well it looks like you won't be walking, or for that matter, fighting for a while." Tanbar said helping him get to the ship.

20fan

"Thanks again, and is there a black smithery on the ship?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Hey you two!" Jas walks up to them, and sees Kai's leg. "Damn... the one time I really need to spar..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Sorry, you're out of luck there." Tanbar said. "Oh, hey Jas...About that ri-..." No...I'll ask about the ring later. "Um...I mean, I'm sure that Lanbar would be willing to fight."

20fan

"I'd like to watch that" Kai laughed and suddenly stopped and fell over.

THEBIRD

Solon sprinted as fast as he could through town, looking for a hospital of some sorts. Now I forget where everything in this darned town is! Solon thought with annoyance, spinning every which way. Finally, he just ran back onto the ship. He passed by Jas, Kai, and Tanbar, but barely saw them. He ran down into the cellar of the ship and searched for a first aid kit. I'm no doctor, how do I fix this!?

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar turned around with wine bottles in his hands. "Um...this isn't what it looks like." He said but then forgot about it when he saw who Solon was carrying. "Who's the new guy?"

Anarchy_Jas

"You can watch," Jas says. "You ain't got nothin' else to do."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 13, 2008, 04:40:04 PM
"You can watch," Jas says. "You ain't got nothin' else to do." She looks at Lanbar. "New guy's a pirate that calls himself Zarani..."
((Wait a minute...Kai and Lanbar are in two different places...Or did you just get confused with the names Lanbar and Tanbar?))

Anarchy_Jas

((I thought he was with everyone else. Sorry. *Goes to edit*))

THEBIRD

"Give me some rum, now," Solon ordered Lanbar sharply, unwrapping the shirt he had used to stop the bleeding. Solon found the first aid kit and ripped it open, taking out the supplies he needed.

Dr.Hobo2

"But...what's a pirate without his rum?" Lanbar said clutching the bottle to his body. "You can use the vodka though. I heard it works miracles." He said giving Solon the vodka. "And as I asked before, who's the new guy?"

THEBIRD

Zarani, a pirate like you," Solon answered quickly. Then he began taking a big gulp of the vodka. Then, he went on to clean the wound, which wasn't bleeding anymore. All of the blood was soaked on Solon's recently stolen shirt. What is with me and losing shirts!? Man, the man upstairs must like my pecks, Solon thought, grinning slightly. But then he shook his head and got back to helping Zarani.