News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((Whoops, sorry.))

"Alright then." He said standing up and patting himself off. "No more fooling around." He started swinging at Jas quickly.

THEBIRD

Great... I can't just leave in the middle of a battle... Solon thought with a sigh. "You better finish this battle fast!" he yelled to Jas. "I'm not waiting forever to make sure you don't kill yourself."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas blocks with her left blade, then stabs at his midsection with her right.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn quickly blocked the stab with his sword and threw a flurry of swings at Jas.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas blocks a few, but dives to her left, not caring that a part of her ninja suit was caught and torn, and slashes at her enemy's side.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn blocks the shot and turns so he's facing Jas. "Foolish little girl, you can not beat me." He once again started slashing furiously at her.

Anarchy_Jas

"Don't think you wanna bet on that," Jas rolls to get behind Zaronn, and lands on one knee. She spins on her knee, kicking at his back with the other foot before getting back up on both feet.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn runs behind her, quick as lightning. "Maybe I do." He said swinging at her back.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas turns around, just barely dodging the strike. She does a roundhouse kick to knock the sword away from her, then turns into a spin kick aimed at his jaw.

Triforce_Luigi

(Summary, por favor?))
Trin nd Venice went back to the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

Jas knocked the sword away but Zaronn kept his grip on it. He then jumped back to dodge the kick. "Alright, I suppose it's time to show you my true potential." His sword swings were hardly identifyable now and much more faster than before.

THEBIRD

"That's it..." Solon mumbled. He took out his grappling hook and shot it at Zaronn. Hoping to either get his sword or tie him in the hook.

Flying Chickens

Zarani's eyes shot open. He spat blood out, and grabbed the vodka bottle from next to him without thinking. He took a large swig, and swallowed distastefully. "Ugh, that's not rum." He said. He stood up, and looked towards the first person he saw, Zaronn. He pulled the gun out and shot it at him. "You drank all the rum!" He said, firing again.

Anarchy_Jas

((Harver gave Jas the Scale Gem, Zaronn 's after it, fighting Jas, and Solon wants to run out on the group))

Jas keeps her cool, and rebounds off one of the alley walls to end up over Zaronn. She throws down one of her marbles, this one being a flash bomb meant to blind, and it explodes over his head, the whole area illuminated in a bright light for less than a second.

((I think Zarani was left on the ship to heal up... where everyone else is not at...))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 13, 2008, 07:19:26 PM
((Harver gave Jas the Scale Gem, Zaronn 's after it, fighting Jas, and Solon wants to run out on the group))

Jas keeps her cool, and rebounds off one of the alley walls to end up over Zaronn. She throws down one of her marbles, this one being a flash bomb meant to blind, and it explodes over his head, the whole area illuminated in a bright light for less than a second.

((I think Zarani was left on the ship to heal up... where everyone else is not at...))
((... Dammit, you people need to pay more attention. :P Post more specifics.))