News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((We've gotta stop this 'just snatch the jewel' stuff. XD))

"Right," Jas starts running back to the ship.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice smirked at the comment.

THEBIRD

Solon heads into town anyways. Crescent Island was always big on news, hopefully he could find info on where the Dead Men were at the moment...

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar looked at Solon and chased after him. "Wait where are you going? The ship is that way!" He said pointing the other way.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas shakes her head, "Forget it!" sick of trying to stop Solon. She continues on to the ship, waiting for their departure.

THEBIRD

"I'll be back in a second... I need to check something out first," Solon told Tanbar, walking towards a news stand and taking a newspaper. He skimmed through it. "Perfect!" he exclaimed, ripping a page out of the paper before heading back to the ship. He hesitated a couple seconds, but hopped on. "Full speed ahead to Scalus... I guess."

Flying Chickens

"I've got a gun." He said simply, noticing the expression.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is sitting against a railing, her eyes closed. "Ya know," she says to Solon. "If you didn't want to stick with us... you didn't have to..."

((g2g))

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar hopped onto the ship. "Prepare the ship for Sca-"

"I already did!" Lanbar said.

"Oh...Well...Full speed ahead!" And with that, the ship shoved off and headed straight for the whirl current.

Triforce_Luigi

"As do I," he bluffed. Trin, who had so far remained silent, raised an eyebrow, for she knew this to be false. She thought for a moment before realizing what he meant.

THEBIRD

((cya))

Solon walked over next to her and leaned against the railing. "I know," he replied. "But, I started this quest, didn't I? I wanted to help you get your jewel back. But then, all this other stuff happened... All of a sudden, I'm a marked man, and I'm just not ready to die yet. Going solo seemed so much easier, I wouldn't have to bring anyone down with me. But then I realized how lost and heart broken you'd all be if I left, so I decided to come along again." Solon finished with a joke, keeping the mood light.

Flying Chickens

Zarani's hand reached down and grabbed the end of the gun, but didn't pull it out. It remained hidden from view. "Oh, do you? Let's see it then." He said.

Light

Harver's eyes shot open. Not again!
I'm tired of this!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"To show you would be to put myself at a disadvantage," said Venice. Trin withdrew to the shadows and drew her gun. She aimed at Zarani's leg, the gun peeking imperceptibly out of the darkness.

Flying Chickens

Zarani's eyes darted after her. "Mutiny is no good, crewman." He said roughly. Like a speeding bullet he was behind Venice with the cutlass to his neck and the apache pointed at Trin, both in the same hand. With the other hand he restrained Venice completely. "Now, lower your pretty little toy, or I'll do some real damage, love."