News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Trin lowered the gun. Venice did not bother struggling.

Light

Harver stood up, and opened yet another portal on the wall. Ship, leaving Crescent Isle, belonging to Zaronn and Zaroff. He stepped through, preparing for what could await him.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

"Excellent, mates. You pass. Welcome to my crew." He said, lowering both weapons, and letting go of Venice. "Now, the names of my crewmen are...?

20fan

Kai walked over to railing. good thing we`re headed to scalus, a need a new sword he thought to himself.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice was  about to argue, when Trin finally spoke up.

"He's Venice, I'm Trin," she said simply.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 13, 2008, 08:59:10 PM
((cya))

Solon walked over next to her and leaned against the railing. "I know," he replied. "But, I started this quest, didn't I? I wanted to help you get your jewel back. But then, all this other stuff happened... All of a sudden, I'm a marked man, and I'm just not ready to die yet. Going solo seemed so much easier, I wouldn't have to bring anyone down with me. But then I realized how lost and heart broken you'd all be if I left, so I decided to come along again." Solon finished with a joke, keeping the mood light.

"Heh, true," Jas says grinning. "But you need us more than anything... with the way you're always getting hit upside the head."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

jnfs2014

Name: Lucas

Person: Swordmaster

Land: Scalus

Looks: Black hair, brown eyes. Wears all royal blue.

Background: Son of a Scalus soldier. His mother died when he was 15. Moved to Cresent Isle @ 16 because his father was beheaded. He returned to help the poor of Scalus.

Weapon: A gunblade with the Scalus emblem.

Weapon 2: 2 quick daggers

Personlity: Hates ruffing sailors. Is very helpful and will help when needed.

Anarchy_Jas

((I know it's Monday, but darnit, where is everyone!?))

Jas is sitting against a rail, scheming up a way to get the gems for her side. "I could.. they don't know what I look like without the gear..."

((Uh-oh, what's she gonna get them into. XP))

jnfs2014

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 14, 2008, 03:50:24 PM
((I know it's Monday, but dangit, where is everyone!?))

Jas is sitting against a rail, scheming up a way to get the gems for her side. "I could.. they don't know what I look like without the gear..."

((Uh-oh, what's she gonna get them into. XP))
((I would but I'm not in yet))

Anarchy_Jas

((BoA doesn't really tell people if they can join or not. Just jump in...))

jnfs2014

Anarchy_Jas

((All of us are on the ship except for one. I wouldn't just randomly pop on board, but I think the ship's headed for Scalus.))

jnfs2014

((thanks)) Lucas took a kyack(sp) ((Kyack???)) and sailed to Scalus. Soon he saw a ship. He quickly changed into Scalus soldier clothes and boarded by using his daggers to climb.

Light

((Ok, they're not at Scalus yet. Why would you randomly pop on board when Shorti said not to? >_> You'd probably still be in Scalus.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.