News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

((Kai is not handi capped he is handi- capable)) He reached his black smithry and began working on a new sword, one that could be concelled in a cane.

Anarchy_Jas

((Uuuh-huh... :P))

While waiting, Jas takes note of possible escape routes, and places to go.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

lanbar downed the two drinks in a matter of seconds and was stumblin' around trying to pick a fight with whoever he saw. "C'mon you -hic- cowards! I wanna fi-hic-fight!"

Flying Chickens

Zarani grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back. "No," He hissed in a whisper. "You'll blow it all..."

20fan

Kai looked down at his new sword and seathed it in it's new hiding spot, a cane.
He left the blacksmithry and headed back to the ship.

THEBIRD

((Missed me? You don't even need to answer it. You're happy little faces say it all. You all know it, without me, your God, this topic wouldn't be here. I'm too pwnsome to not be missed.))

Solon smirked at Zarani and Lanbar. He didn't get a drink, but just chilled on the stool, waiting until they would need to start a distraction.

Dr.Hobo2

"Relax....-hic-" Lanbar said. "It'sss all part of the disstrac-hic-tion."

((You're right, I don't need to answer that...because you wouldn't like my answer. :P))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 16, 2008, 07:07:08 PM
((Missed me? You don't even need to answer it. You're happy little faces say it all. You all know it, without me, your God, this topic wouldn't be here. I'm too pwnsome to not be missed.))

Solon smirked at Zarani and Lanbar. He didn't get a drink, but just chilled on the stool, waiting until they would need to start a distraction.
((And I, the god of their god, decide whether god's little creation continues to exist or not.))

Dr.Hobo2

THEBIRD

((Dang, I hate losing xP But, you know you want this RP here. It's too good to pass up))

"Guys... We need a plan," Solon said to Lanbar and Zarani, though he wasn't expecting much of a constructive response from Lanbar.

Dr.Hobo2

"So now you -hic- wanna fight?" Lanbar putting up his fists. "This could be very dissstracting to Zaronn and hissss -hic- quessst to get the gemsss...-hic-"

Anarchy_Jas

((siv parents made me go to some incoming Freshman thing with my sister even though I already had a headache. Going to bed, night...))

Jas is sitting on a bench, can of pop in hand.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver slumped into the sofa, exhausted and overwhelmed. I don't know what to do... who could have done this, if it was not the Dead Men?
Most likely Scalus, as they were preparing for war, weren't they? Harver nodded.
You miss them? Harver showed a weak smile, remembering the earlier conversation of the like.
More than you know.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((BoA, your ego is showing. I hope you realize this would die if ShOrtI, LightningSword, Dr. Hobo2,  Orgizirtee, and the other people who come here left. An RP is all well and good, but without people, it will fail.))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 16, 2008, 09:15:13 PM
((BoA, your ego is showing. I hope you realize this would die if ShOrtI, LightningSword, Dr. Hobo2,  Orgizirtee, and the other people who come here left. An RP is all well and good, but without people, it will fail.))
(('Tis the tragic tale of Azula's Reign and An Inside Job.))