News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Gladly," Jas takes the glass, but doesn't drink yet. 'Just gotta wait till he leaves to do something...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh wait!" Zaroff said turning around. "I think I dropped something. I'll be right back." He ran off but his Scale gem dropped out of his pocket as he ran out of the room. "I'll be right back!" He shouted as he continued to run off.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas slips some ground up mushroom into Zaroff's glass. It instantly dissolves, turning into a poison that doesn't alter the taste of the liquor. She picks up the gem, and hides it on her.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff runs back into the room panting. "Okay...So maybe I didn't drop anything...Now where were we?"

Anarchy_Jas

"We were going to have us a drink," Jas raises her glass a bit.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh right." He said picking up the glass. "Cheers!" He said downing the whole drink. "...I...feel sorta...woozy." He fell to the ground, unconsious.

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood, watching everyone fight. He pulled out his apache and fired it into the air. "HEY YOU GITS!!!" He yelled. "I SAID, WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME!!?!?!?!?!" He dropped the bottle of alcohol and sprinted at Zaronn.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn turns to Zarani. He put out his sword getting ready to attack.

Flying Chickens

He shot the apache then fell upon him with the cutlass. "'Ello, mate." He said, swinging the sword with expertise.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn quickly blocked all the shots from Zarani. "Oh come on, is that all you've got?"

Flying Chickens

Zarani shook his head as he slid under Zaronn and hacked at his legs. "Of course not, mate. Just giving a proper greeting is all."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn jumped up to dodge the attack and aimed to land on Zarani as he came down.

Flying Chickens

((Be back later, I have to go.))

THEBIRD

Solon shook his head as everyone seemed to take Zaronn on.

"Hm, going as low as to fight a drunk and a handicapped? Guess you can't handle a perfectly healthy person," Solon sighed, shaking his head and smirking. "Even with the Cloud Gem you are weak."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 18, 2008, 04:05:55 PM
"Oh right." He said picking up the glass. "Cheers!" He said downing the whole drink. "...I...feel sorta...woozy." He fell to the ground, unconsious.

'Outta here before something goes wrong...' Jas covers the powerful aura of the gem, then disappears in a cloud of smoke to reappear in her own room on her team's ship... taking the glass of champagne with her as a souvenir.