News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"I'm sorry but that statement is incorrect." He said running behind Solon and slicing at his back a multitude of times. "They were the one's who attacked me. It was just personal defence."

THEBIRD

Solon jumped away from the sword as it cut into his back. He winced slightly but kept his smirk. "Attacking from behind? Don't know the rules, do you?" Solon asked him, gripping his sword. Crap, I don't think I'll be able to take this guy on... Solon thought, though he didn't show any worry on his face. "Bring it on."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas finishes off the champagne in the glass she took, then lays back. "I hope the others are alright..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Do you really think that I care about that?" He said rushing forward with another flurry of attacks. "And I think I will 'bring it on'"

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 18, 2008, 04:39:05 PM
Solon jumped away from the sword as it cut into his back. He winced slightly but kept his smirk. "Attacking from behind? Don't know the rules, do you?" Solon asked him, gripping his sword. Crap, I don't think I'll be able to take this guy on... Solon thought, though he didn't show any worry on his face. "Bring it on."
((That's Harver's line from, like, 100 pages ago! XP))

Harver emerged from the portal back in the study below the bar. "I hope they will overthink things." He said to himself, sighing.

((Would you guys like me to list off Harver's abilities, now that he's been trained by Kerow?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((I know, I remembered it xD. And sure, go ahead and list the abilites. I'm curious now that you mention it))

"I didn't think you would..." Solon sighed, trying to figure out where Zaronn was coming from. He could only see a blur moving all around him, and he felt the sword cut into his skin all over. Nothing went too deep in, but it stung like a paper cut. Solon started swirling all around with his sword, Link-style, trying to keep Zaronn off of him.

Dr.Hobo2

((OH NOEZ! My G-modding senses are tingling! :O...j/k XD))

Zaronn jumped back from the attack and waited for him to stop spinning.

Anarchy_Jas

((He's gonna get dizzy and fall out. XD))

Jas sits on the bed, blasting music, having no choice but to wait for the others' return.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Solon: Gyaaah! (Link style. XP)

Here are his new abilities:

Portal creating (OMG! HUGE SURPRIZORZ!!!)
He can shapeshift into one thing (TBA)

..and that's it, I do believe. His new abilities can wear him out, though. He can't make portals and shapeshift that often, since it would kill him. Also, his swordsmanship is better than before.))

THEBIRD

((Now the Spider Man theme song is stuck in mah head D=. Well, I guess that's a good thing. That elevator music was getting kind of old.))

Solon stopped spinning, but he felt extremely dizzy. Solon took a few steps in a circular motion before regaining balance. "Hey, I didn't fall!" Solon exclaimed, proud of himself. But then he realized that Zaronn didn't know about Solon's balance issues. "Er, I mean, I didn't get invited to the ball! Wow, that sucks..." Solon corrected himself, noticing a flier that talked about a ball in the bar.

((- I want to shapeshift... I should take some lessons from Kerow, too.
- Ha, looks like you don't know me all that well. I didn't fall! I told you I was over that!))

Dr.Hobo2

"...Okay..." Zaronn said a bit confused. But then he resumed attack but this time, he only attacked from the front but still with the extreme speed.

Light

((LMAO!! Solon's so random. XP))

Harver became anxious. I can't be too careful... but I shouldn't create another portal for at least another few minutes... I guess I'll just have to wait.

THEBIRD

Solon jumped back from Zaronn's attacks. But, Solon realized another downfall of his immense speed... It would take longer for him to stop. So while Zaronn was still slashing, Solon jumped forward and slashed at Zaronn's side before jumping away again. Zaronn's sword left a gash on his cheek. Solon shook his head and thought, I better be more careful... He almost took out my eye.

Flying Chickens

Zarani pressed the apache against the back of Zaronn's head. "'Ello mate. Didn't forget about me, did you sunshine?" His finger twitched. "Oh, look. You lose." He said, his voice suddenly becoming cold. He pressed in the trigger.

Light

((Err... G-Modding much, Orgizirtee? You never told us Zarani was going behind Zaronn.))