News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((That's it, my next character is going to be some big, strong, serious, body building fighter who has awesome balance skills! You better savor these last pages Solon is in this RP, because next time you see me RPGing, It'll be a completely different Solon you'll be seeing!))

Solon climbed up the mast, trying to use his bad arm for balance since he couldn't use it for support. Finally, he made it to the top. "Ha, that's twice in a row I was in a situation where I could fall and I didn't!" Solon exclaimed. He pulled out his sword and looked toward Harver. "You ready to face me now! Or are you still planning on running away like every other occasion?"

Triforce_Luigi

((*tries to imagine Solon like that* Erm... That picture just seems wrong.))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 21, 2008, 05:58:42 PM
((*Tries also...and fails to do so* Sorry, it's too hard for me. DX))

Light

Harver pulled out his own sword, preparing to fight as well. "I wish that we could have met under other circumstances, so that we may have become friends. Unfortunately, that is not the case. If you wish to fight me, so be it."

((Should we cue the unnecessary yet dramatic rain now?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Zarani, who had come back with the others after the fight, sat on the railing that had been repaired too many times, laughing. "Seriously, mates." He said, watching Solon with disbelief. "Who is this bloke?"

THEBIRD

((Yes, cue the rain =D ))

Rain began to pour on them, but Solon didn't take his eyes off of Harver. "Yes, because I make friends with the sort that make deals and trade in one crew for another," Solon hissed back. He didn't look at Zarani, but told him, "This... Why, this is the traitor." Solon was in a defensive stance, watching Harver's every move.

Light

Harver felt the rain pour on him, but didn't care. If only he knew...
But he doesn't. He wants you dead now. And desperate times call for desperate measures.
Harver slowly walked towards Solon, being sure not to get too close or lose his balance.

THEBIRD

Solon stayed where he was, keeping his stature. If I ever imagined this fight... It would definitely not be on the mast of this boat. Rather on land in some castle while trying to get the gems... Solon thought, watching Harver still.

Light

Harver edged closer to Solon, and made a slight swing at him. It wasn't for attacking purposes; merely to test if he could keep his balance with attacking.

Flying Chickens

Zarani sat watching, and rolled his eyes. "Just shoot the bloody ninny." He said.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 21, 2008, 05:58:42 PM

((Looks like Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/NGR_album/fma488.jpg XD))

Jas now has no choice but to watch. 'Nothing had to be this way, but...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((There is a resemblance... ))
Venice woke up, hearing some commotion on the deck. He realized he still had the note in his hands. He placed it in an empty spot in his box of poison darts. He then proceeded outside and saw what was happening. "Harver," he muttered, his voice calm, but oozing with barely veiled contempt and a tinge of fear. "I'm surprised that two-timing ninny dares to show his face on this ship."

20fan

Kai looked up "What is that idiot doing now?" Then kai noticed Harver "Oh"

Anarchy_Jas

"..." Jas ignores the hair sticking to her face, letting the grip on her swords get tighter.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((Expect Solon would have more Naruto-ish hair and no mustache. Oh, and he wouldn't be fourty years old... >.>))

Solon blocked the shot with his own sword and jabbed forward at Harver, bending his knees slightly to keep balance. Alright... This is easy, Solon comforted himself. There's enough room to attack, but no room to dodge. All I have to do is not fall, and I should be fine. Just don't fall, keep your knees bent and stay towards the center... Just don't fall...