News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((No, we need something even better! Like it turns out that Venice is Lanbar and Tanbar's long lost brother separated at birth. Zarani is Solon's father. And Haver and Jas are 3rd cousins twice removed. Tanbar has a dark secret of murdering his mother. And Kerow is really a softy on the inside only seeking acceptance. XD...))

Light

Kerow created another portal. "And we're off." He stepped through, followed by Harver.

((=_=))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 22, 2008, 08:54:01 PM
((No, we need something even better! Like it turns out that Venice is Lanbar and Tanbar's long lost brother separated at birth. Zarani is Solon's father. And Haver and Jas are 3rd cousins twice removed. Tanbar has a dark secret of murdering his mother. And Kerow is really a softy on the inside only seeking acceptance. XD...))
((I was planning on making Zarani part of the Dead Men. But then he's all backstabberish.))

Light

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 22, 2008, 08:55:39 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 22, 2008, 08:54:01 PM
((I was planning on making Zarani part of the Dead Men. But then he's all backstabberish.))
((There's only room for one traitor in this RP...))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((How about Kerow announces his love for Zaronn, Lanbar makes out with Zarani, and Jas neuters Solon.))

THEBIRD

((So much for not being drastic, you guys xD

*Looks at TL* Wha? Why do I have to get neutered? Jas should neuter Harver, not me D=))

Solon narrowed his eyes at Zarani. "I'm almost ashamed to say I expected this from you and still let you on board," Solon growled. "But don't think you can just stroll in and take this ship and crew. Only I can pull that off."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 22, 2008, 08:59:28 PM
((How about Kerow announces his love for Zaroff, Venice makes out with Zarani, and Jas neuters Solon.))
((There we go, fixed. ;)))

Flying Chickens

Zarani raised his hands up. "Oh, my crew can too." He said, pointing to each side of the ship. "Sorry, mate. I need those gems for some revenge." His crew came over the sides, each one fierce looking and wielding deadly weapons. "Crew, show them to their quarters." He said, never taking his eye off Solon.

THEBIRD

((
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 22, 2008, 08:59:28 PM
((How about Kerow announces his love for Zaroff, Venice makes out with Zarani, and Jas neuters Harver. And Solon saves the world with his epic awesomeness.))
Fixed ;). ))

"I don't need showing to my quarters," Solon spat back. "I suggest you take your crew off of my ship before something bad happens."

Triforce_Luigi

((Hobo, Venice wnuld never do that. Lanbar would be drunk, obviously. Also, how about Jas falls for Lanbar, who likes Trin, who likes Venice. Meanwhile, Kerow is the father of Luke Skywalker, the grandfather of Solon. Zarani commits suicide and Sweeney dies to save Heronn. Harver is disgraced and shunned, finally becoming a torn soul who seeks vengeance.))

Flying Chickens

Zarani shook his head. "Fighting till the end, are you. Well, I guess you can meet my greatest friend; the sea." He bit into his finger and touched his eye. Blood turned it a deeper red than it was before. "I hope you realize that you could've avoided this. Now then, to let you die with honor." He pulled his thumb away, and blood was pouring off his hand. He stepped into a large puddle on the deck it had formed and the bleeding ceased. "Ex Dead Man, Captain Renge Zarani, at your service, mate."

THEBIRD

Solon took a step back, but he shook his head and stepped forward again. His eyes did not leave Zarani's bloody one. Solon took out his own sword, holding it for comfort, knowing it would have little chance against Zarani's gun.

"What the hell is up with your eye?" Solon blurted out, trying to buy some time.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice merely stared in shock. He looked from Solon to Zarani and back. Finally, he drew his knife and tried to slice Zarani's neck.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar came up to the deck to do some last-minute checking and he saw Solon and Zarani fighting. what the hell is going on?

Flying Chickens

Zarani laughed. "This? It's what makes me so special. It was given to me upon joining the Dead Men. It grants me the ability to alter my blood however I want. I can also see bloodstreams in a persons body." With deadly speed he spun and stuck his hand out towards the blade. It cut clean through his hand, cleaving it in half. Within moments the hand was whole again, the skin oddly tinted red. "You see, it shows my bloodlust. Scary, isn't it, mate?" He explained.