News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Weell... If you think about it, they both have all four traits... Guess they have to be divided somehow, but I get what you're saying.))

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

((It doesn't really matter anyway, I was just saying. So how do i get started?))
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Right now, there's a fight on the group ship in Scalus, so I'm not really sure where you could begin. >.<))

Max Headroom

((What if someone from Scalus requested my services? Could I maybe use that as an excuse to get into the story?))
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

((Well, we're heading to Nimbuslus Land next. You could either wait, or travel to Scalus and find or ship. Maybe you wanted a chance to come home because you forgot something etc. or were homesick... you know, whatever you want, really. Ship trips are fast because of the whirl channel, so either solution would work. The latter would be quicker, but the first would be more realistic.

And did I read that right, Shorti 0.0? Do you really dream about this RP? XD What are the dreams?))

Well, what am I supposed to do then? Solon thought frantically to himself. I don't think there's a way out of this for me unless I jumped into the ocean and swam away. Hm, that's a good idea. Solon glanced towards the ocean, decided how far he could go before the whirlpools would whisk him away. "Either make your move," Solon directed at Zarani, "or I'll have to make mine."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

((Definitely the better choice, though you may have to wait a bit longer. So, I guess if you have any questions till then you can PM me or just ask here or something, or not.))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Yes you read it right. XD To make it short, 3 people die, are reborn somewhere else, grow up together, then end up in a love triangle in High School. 0.o))

'Blood and water? That ain't good,' Jas bites her lower lip. 'And I don't know if I can manipulate it...'

THEBIRD

((If it was two girls and a guy, then I hope that guy was Solon! Actually... I don't care because Solon isn't me... Hm... Weird dream, though. I don't usually dream about anything on forums. If anything, my dreams include flying, some sort of movie monster after me, and very strange endings...))

Man, getting shot sucks! Solon decided, at a loss at what to do. Alright, I'll just hang in for a bit longer and see if I can stab him or something. Maybe if I get it just right... Then again, I really do enjoy living. Maybe I could try covering the wounds up? Solon continued to go over idea after idea that went through his mind, trying to form the perfect plan while Zarani laid as a puddle, motionless.

Anarchy_Jas

((It was the other way around. You know you care, but that's what happens when nobody's posting and I start making up my own stories. XD))

Jas growls a bit, feeling that some of this is her fault. 'I shoulda just killed that mutha then and there...'

THEBIRD

((Two guys and a girl? Well, course it was... It was your dream... I'm betting on Harver and... Venice? Or possibly Kai? Oh wait, the girl was Jas, right? And I do that sometimes, just not with this RP.))

I wonder if it would work if I just stabbed Zarani as a puddle of blood, Solon thought. It would probably just go through him like it would a normal puddle of blood and he'll jump on me. Wow, atleast this isn't one of my good days. If this was a good day for me that would be sad. Well, compared to every other day this is about the same... Wow, I need to stop getting out so much.

Anarchy_Jas

((Yes it was Jas and it was HarverxJasxSolon. XD Maybe because it seems like 20 and T_L are hardly here anymore. ;_; This Sh0rTi has to go though because she's sleepy. Night!))

THEBIRD

((I'm not sure if I want you to go to sleep now. I just hope Harver and Solon didn't spend much or any time together >.>... I kind of wonder what they looked like in your dream, but I have a feeling you didn't give my guy any credit so I'm not asking D=. Anyway, night... And this time it better be two girls with Solon!))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 27, 2008, 12:41:21 AM
((Yes it was Jas and it was HarverxJasxSolon. XD Maybe because it seems like 20 and T_L are hardly here anymore. ;_; This Sh0rTi has to go though because she's sleepy. Night!))

I'm still here. It's just that there's not much I can do. T_T))