News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((I didn't make your guy ugly BoA. -_-; And when this fight gets done, I'm sure everyone will have something to do.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Yeah, all we need is Orgi to post some more... where is he/she? Btw, is it still night?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((What time was it when Harver visited? It's probably an hour later then whatever time it was then... But, should we just continue waiting for Zarani or do something if he doesn't make a post eventually?))

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 27, 2008, 11:53:03 AM
((What time was it when Harver visited? It's probably an hour later then whatever time it was then... But, should we just continue waiting for Zarani or do something if he doesn't make a post eventually?))
((Harver visited at about 11 at night. So it would probably about midnight, then. Perfect. Everything is going exactly as I had forseen.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Shit... LS has that mad scientist look on his face... What's he plotting?))

Light

Harver created another portal on the wall of his room, and stepped through it. He emerged on the deck, but behind the cabins so that the others couldn't see him. Perfect... I'm glad that it doesn't waste too much energy creating a portal between short distances. He looked up at the sky. It's still dark out, even better. With that, he began to shapeshift.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glances over her shoulder, getting a slight feeling that they're being watched, but shakes it off and looks forward again.

Light

Harver - now an owl - flew up and watched the battle from the sky. He then supposed it was too much work, so he fluttered down onto the edge of the Crow's Nest. He perched there, and began to watch.

THEBIRD

Solon took his eyes off the pool of blood and stared at the owl. That looks like the same owl from before, Solon remembered. It flew here right before Harver made his visit.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is now standing by Solon. "Taking your eyes off the fight?"

((brb *Runs off to take a shower while she can*))

THEBIRD

"You call this a fight?" Solon asked, grinning slightly. "I'm not exactly up to fighting a battle I can't win. This is more like, 'Don't let the evil pool of blood touch you' more then a fight."

Flying Chickens

((Sorry, I've been MIA for awhile. Stuff I needed to fix... And now I have errands to run. Be back later.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 27, 2008, 12:47:43 PM
"You call this a fight?" Jake asked, grinning slightly. "I'm not exactly up to fighting a battle I can't win. This is more like, 'Don't let the evil pool of blood touch you' more then a fight."

((Jake?))

THEBIRD

((Dang *edits* >< I'm doing two things at once, it gets confusing D=. And no prob, Org, we all know internet isn't life ;) ))

Joeofmars

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 27, 2008, 01:00:06 PM
((Dang *edits* >< I'm doing two things at once, it gets confusing D=. And no prob, Org, we all know internet isn't life ;) ))

((Not, LS. He always gets mad when I'm not when he wants me to be.

*Runs away*