<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 27, 2008, 01:01:08 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 27, 2008, 01:00:06 PM
((Dang *edits* >< I'm doing two things at once, it gets confusing D=. And no prob, Org, we all know internet isn't life ;) ))

((Not, LS. He always gets mad when I'm not when he wants me to be.

*Runs away*
((What are you talking about? I only do it occasionally, and that was a while ago. You should be thankful I'm not like Pokemaster/Jneedforspeed. He PM's me every time he logs on and says "I'm ready to RP." >_<))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((At least you guys don't get RP withdrawals *Eyetwitch**Shakes like a crackhead and ninnyes at a random person* RAAAAWWWRRR!

J/k :P))

"How are you gonna play 'Don't Let the Evil Pool of Blood Touch You' if you're not even LOOKING at the evil pool of blood?" Jas asks, shaking her head.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 27, 2008, 01:22:31 PM
((At least you guys don't get RP withdrawals *Eyetwitch**Shakes like a crackhead and b***es at a random person* RAAAAWWWRRR!

J/k :P))

"How are you gonna play 'Don't Let the Evil Pool of Blood Touch You' if you're not even LOOKING at the evil pool of blood?" Jas asks, shaking her head.

"Easy!" said Venice. "Stay away from the Evil Pool of Blood and ignore it! Hopefully, it'll leave you alone!"

((Ew... You should see a doctor about that.))

Anarchy_Jas

((I said I was kidding jeeze, Mr. Sarcastic. XD))

"When it kills you in your sleep," Jas starts. "Don't blame me."

Triforce_Luigi

((I know. I got bored and had to say something.))

"Hey, I didn't say that's what I would do. But it does sound like something Solon might do."

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on January 27, 2008, 01:04:01 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on January 27, 2008, 01:01:08 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 27, 2008, 01:00:06 PM
((Dang *edits* >< I'm doing two things at once, it gets confusing D=. And no prob, Org, we all know internet isn't life ;) ))

((Not, LS. He always gets mad when I'm not when he wants me to be.

*Runs away*
((What are you talking about? I only do it occasionally, and that was a while ago. You should be thankful I'm not like Pokemaster/Jneedforspeed. He PM's me every time he logs on and says "I'm ready to RP." >_<))

(( That bastard annoys me. Also... I probably should rejoin this... >_> But not be with the group. Have my own Boogie side story.  :P ))

THEBIRD

((Good idea, Joe. I thought that's what you were going to do until you totally resigned.))

"You do realize I'm right here!?" Solon shot back with annoyance to Venice. "And yes, I'm such an idiot that I'll just roll in the pile of blood and die. Because, what do I know, anyway?" I don't have time for this right now, Solon deciding, turning back to Zarani. I've got way too much on my mind...

Triforce_Luigi

"Glad you admit it," said Venice sarcastically.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 27, 2008, 02:06:31 PM
((Good idea, Joe. I thought that's what you were going to do until you totally resigned.))

((Yeah, just put Boogie and Shantae as 'Outside of the group' and make sure it says 'Fighting his brother' not 'helping' ))

Anarchy_Jas

"All I was trying to say is watch your back," Jas sighs. "Can't care for a friend?"

THEBIRD

((Got it ;). All done.))

"Yeah well, I think with my life on the line you can trust I'll be pretty careful," Solon snapped back. He didn't believe that himself, but he said it determindely anyway.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice smirked. "You trusted Harver. Look how that turned out. You trusted Zarani, to an extent. And look what happened. Do you think that trusting yourself will turn out any better?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Fine," Jas sheathes her blades. "I won't help anymore. When your ass gets into some poop, don't expect me to do anything," she throws down a smoke bomb once again, and when it clears, she's nowhere to be seen... but where'd she go?

((Yep, Jas ran out. It's possible to get her to come back though.))

THEBIRD

"No... C'mon Jas," Solon whined, looking around the boat. "You know that's not what I meant... I really do need the help." Crap, I think I just got myself killed, Solon thought to himself. Maybe Venice is right... Then he turned to Venice and said, "Maybe you're right... I don't think I can trust myself."

Joeofmars

The Boogie Side Story: Chapter 1!
(XD I totally need a banner.)

Boogie made a quick turn. Tripping, he regained his balance, and continued on. He made another turn into a dark alley. "Go, go, go." He said in a loud whisper, making hand motions. A large amount of flames coming around the corner he had just come from. "Oh, shi-" A flame hit his rear end as he picked up his pace. He jumped the wall at the end of the alleyway. He landed hard on his heel.

"Oooooh! F-" He screamed and cursed.

"What happened to not getting noticed!?" He looked over, Shantae was looking at him with an angry face.

He pushed himself off of the ground. "It didn't work out. Let's go, go, go!" He grabbed her hand and began running full speed again. More flames spat out, and crushed the brick wall they were hiding behind.

Boogie looked back to get one quick look at his brother. He was running after them and had an angry smirk on his face. It was almost like he knew he was gonna catch them, though Boogie wouldn't let that happen.

"Use it." He said, still running.

"I think we can out run him." Shantae said back.

"Jump, then use it." He said, almost to calmly.

She looked back, for only a second, to see a large amount of flames being shot at their feet. They both jumped in unison, avoiding them.

"Oh, I see what you did there." She said to Boogie, sarcastically. "Teleport!" She screamed, as they disappeared in a puff of white smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They landed with a hard thump on a soft, grassy surface.

"Fuck! My ass hurts." Said Boogie in a loud tone.

"Keep it down! He could be anywhere!" Shantae replied, smaking him over the head.

Boogie looked around while rubbing his underside. It was dark out, the stars shone in the sky. He couldn't see much of it, though, as the trees covered it. He looked down at the grass. There were random patches of earth. He looked over at Shantae. She wasn't in her normal Ninja outfit. She was in her 'civilian' clothes. He looked at her for a long time without realizing. She really was beautiful.

He took another look around. Past a group of trees, he noticed a cave.

"We could go there to hide!" Boogie said excitedly.

"Yes, but lets hope nothing else is there already." Shantae replied, as they began walking over.