News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((Must... speed... things... up...))

Solon lunged at Zarani with his sword, rapidly cutting at Zarani and slicing at him in every direction. "Get off our ship!" Solon hissed at him through gritted teeth.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 27, 2008, 07:23:00 PM
((It's the ultimate, neverending fight of death! [Rated R for Violence and Jas/Harver based romance.]))

((What!? 0.0 Random, much? XD))

Jas fights along side Solon, using a mix of Martial Arts, and her Thunder spells.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 27, 2008, 07:29:05 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 27, 2008, 07:23:00 PM
((It's the ultimate, neverending fight of death! [Rated R for Violence and Jas/Harver based romance.]))

((What!? 0.0 Random, much? XD))

Jas fights along side Solon, using a mix of Martial Arts, and her Thunder spells.

((You have no idea. XD))

Venice went along with the other two, slashing at Zarani with his knife.

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood motionless as everything hit him. His entire body was cut up, and then suddenly healed itself. "Oh. That tickles." He said, his nose reattaching to his face. "Kill them." The wolf swiped his claw forward at all of them, showering blood forward. "And don't forget me." He said, stabbing forward with the knuckle buster.

Joeofmars

The Boogie Side Story: Chapter 2!
( I got a banner, XD )

Shhht!

The fire burst on at the end of the stick Shantae was holding from the matches in the other hand. Boogie and her walked around the cave. It was cold and damp, the floor had small rocks all over the place. Boogie decided to kick one. It flew into the black darkness. Boogie stared there, where he kicked the rock, for a long while. He almost expected a reaction. From what, he did not know, but he expected something back. He turned around to Shantae with a frown.

"What's wrong?" She said.

"It's nothing," He started, "I just expected some sort of r- OW!"

"Some sort of what?" She replied, puzzled.

"Some reaction, and I think I just got one."

A rock had come and hit him in the back of the head. He turned around, and picked up several rocks and chucked them back into the darkness. Nothing happend for several minutes.

"Maybe it rebounded off of a wall?" Shantae said from behind him.

"No. I didn't throw it th- Oh poop! MOVE!" He jumped and tackled Shantae down as a giant boulder came flying threw the air. It flew passed them with a great force. "What the intercourse  was that!?"

"A monster, I presume." Shantae replied.

"Well... not to be rude, babe, but DUUH."

Another boulder came flying in their direction, they both jumped out of the way.

"Lets go get this sonuvaninny." Boogie said, unsheathing his sword as he ran into the darkness.

Dr.Hobo2

Crap! Well it seems that he can heal his skin...but what about... Tanbar continued to hide there thinking about what he would do. Lanbar, on the other hand, decided to go for a straight out attack and threw a kick at his feet followed by a punch to the stomach.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice dodged the knuckle buster and tried to jump away from the blood wolf's claw. Unfortunately, it managed to get a cut on his arm. That's not good, he thought, backing away from the enemy. It's not a serious wound. I can still fight, but I need to watch out for that blood now.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is nowhere near the knuckle buster, but she sees the wolf's claw coming. She back flips over it, then twirls her blades.

Flying Chickens

Zarani keeled forward slightly, bending over as he got hit in the stomach but jabbing at Lanbar's own stomach with his knuckle buster.

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g))

'If we can't cut him,' Jas thinks. 'Then would... suffocating him work? It should. He controls blood. Stop the blood and...' Jas starts twirling her right blade. "Hope you're thirsty," jets of water rush up from under Zarani repeatedly... faster and faster as her weapon spins.

THEBIRD

Solon dodged Zarani's attack but was slammed in the side by the claw. He felt some of the blood splatter against his side and he covered his wounds from the blood, hoping to block any passage way in. Jas's idea better be good, Solon thought, wincing from the new cut on his arm.

Light

Harver began to circle the battle from above. Damn! I hate not being able to do anything...
You have to obey Kerow at any cost!
I know, but... He landed in another alleyway, in a good position to watch the fight and at the same time not be seen. He began to shapeshift again.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Zarani panicked for a moment, then watched as some of the blood from the wolf came flying into the water. Instantly it began to turn bright pink. "Hahaha... HAHAHA!!! I hope you are too!" He said, beginning to manipulate the water. He started shooting wave after wave across the deck.

20fan

Kai reached the ship "Now wheres that Zarani?, Come out and Play" Kai said drawing his sword.

THEBIRD

"If you try drowning us, you'll be going down with the ship," Solon reminded Zarani as the waves washed over the boat. "I don't think killing yourself will really help you now, will it?"