UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Kai saw Solon and ran over "Hey, what the hell is going on?"

THEBIRD

"Zarani is trying to drown us all," Solon explained to Kai. "The blood spilled into the water and now he can control it." There must be some way to stop him from controlling the sea, Solon thought. Hm...

20fan

"Ice, that freezes water quickly"

Anarchy_Jas

((But it'd be water from Jas' spell, not off the ship...))

"Son of a ninny," Jas' words get a bit more colorful. She dodges some of the water, but the liquid that does hit her blade gets pushed back at Zarani with fresh jets from her spells.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"Well Solon, you figure something out I'll hold him off"

Anarchy_Jas

"Wait," Jas says, before Kai runs off. "I got somethin', suffocation," she whispers, low enough so her enemy doesn't hear. "He controls blood, but if we cut the blood flow, we got him."

THEBIRD

I'm definitely not the brains of this group, Solon thought, but nodded at Kai. "Be careful, he can control blood, and he's quite good at it," Solon warned Kai.Right... A way to stop Zarani... Well, wouldn't killing his heart work? That happens to be the source of all his blood... It would take one perfect aim, but we could definitely pull that off. Solon ran over to one end of the boat in search of something long and sharp. Solon overheard Jas talking to Kai. Hm... That could work, too. And it'd be much easier...

20fan

Kai turned to Jas "Yeah, so I stab his heart got it"

Light

Harver watched intently, and moved on to the deck of this ship. He hid behind one of the masts. What are they planning...?

((@Birdie: Congrats on reaching 6000 posts! *throws confetti*))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: 20fan on January 28, 2008, 04:22:26 PM
Kai turned to Jas "Yeah, so I stab his heart got it"

"..." Jas resists the urge to slap Kai upside the head. "Haven't you been paying attention? Cutting and stabbing doesn't work!" She hisses. "Didn't you see how he got all scared when I sent that water at him? We have to actually cut off his air supply."

THEBIRD

((Thanks, LS. Congrats on 4K. Wow, almost at the same time xD))

"Yeah, choke him to death," Solon replied with a nod, walking over to Jas and Kai. "Someone occupy him while another rings his neck!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Ghh... Are you guys on something today?" Jas sighs, slightly agitated. "What makes you think up and doin' that would work?" She starts mentally going through what equipment she has. "I have some things that might work, but... I don't want to hurt you guys..."

THEBIRD

I bet my idea would work... Solon thought, sad his idea was shot down so quickly. "Eh, what harm is another scratch or two?" Solon replied with a shrug. "Try your idea, but if it doesn't work, I wanna do mine!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Solon..." Jas looks sad for a moment. "The maniac can manipulate blood. You really want to take a chance like that now?"

THEBIRD

Solon didn't reply but rather looked over at Zarani. "What's your plan, anyway?" he asked her instead.