News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver looked from Solon, and then to Zarani. Tsk... they're taking too long to form a plan. Zarani shall finish them in no time, at this rate. Harver nodded.
What should I do?
Obey Kerow's orders, for now. If things get out of hand, step in.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Carbon Monoxide," Jas says. "It replaces oxygen in the blood. If oxygen can't get through the body, ya can't live. I have some on me."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"I won't even ask why you carry that around," Solon replied with a sigh. "So, we'll just be careful that it only hits Zarani. I think I can atleast manage that."

Triforce_Luigi

"That could work, but it might be too risky," commented Venice.

Dr.Hobo2

"What? Carbon what-hic-oxide?" Lanbar said still stumbling around. "That'ssss the sssstuff we breathe out, right?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Because it's a gas that can't be detected," Jas glances at Solon and Venice. "You still have one of those masks I gave you and the others, right?" She sighs. "No Lanbar, we breathe out Carbon DIoxide..."

((Taking Chemistry this year actually HELPS somewhat. XD))

THEBIRD

"What, you were giving out free masks!?" Solon exclaimed. "Why didn't I get one? I love free stuff..."

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood waiting, listening to everything. "Sheez, you all take to long to formulate some kind of plan." He said, watching all his insects land on the arms and legs of the different people. "Well... I suppose I might have to do something about all this."

Dr.Hobo2

"...oh...what's the difference. It's only one oxygen -hic- molecule." He said taking a drink of some wine he just happened to grab.

((Science and ninjas, they go perfectly together...And Lanbar needs to learn his chemistry. -_-; ))

Anarchy_Jas

"You did-" Jas sighs. "Here," she throws a mask at Solon along with some of the Carbon Monoxide marbles. She looks at Zarani. "Plan? We were having a very deep and intelligent conversation until you interrupted."

((They were taking too long because Orgizirtee took too long to post. We're easily distracted like that :P))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 28, 2008, 07:37:56 PM
"You did-" Jas sighs. "Here," she throws a mask at Solon along with some of the Carbon Monoxide marbles. She looks at Zarani. "Plan? We were having a very deep and intelligent conversation until you interrupted."

((They were taking too long because Orgizirtee took too long to post. We're easily distracted like that :P))
((XP I like what I changed it to.))

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar saw the others put on the masks. I wonder what's going on...hopefully, I'll be far enough away from what's probably going to be a gas attack...Hm, whats this? Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a bow and arrow, some string and some oil. Well...better make a back-up plan just in case this fails. He reached over and started doing some things with the materials.

((lulz at change. XD))

THEBIRD

((Psssh... I wasn't easily dis- Ooh, butterfly! *runs after butterfly* ))

Solon caught the mask and marbles and put on the mask. This better work, he thought.

Anarchy_Jas

"Let's go," Jas rushes at Zarani, seemingly reading for a sword attack.

Flying Chickens

"Bite her." He said, hardly paying attention that she was at him. The mosquito on her leg sank it's pincers and sucker-thingy into the skin and began to do what looked like it was sucking her blood, but was actually injecting Zarani's blood in.