News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Do you KNOW what I found after I said "What!? Sesshomaru/InuYasha? Pfft..."?

And look what comes up when you type it in here. XD http://www.lovecalculator.com/))

Jas turns to the exit of the ship to see Kai running. 'Now what?'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai turned around corner and ran into alley where the building was and knocked on the door rapidly.'Open up, I got news for the Don" the door opened and Kai walked in.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glances at each of the remaining group members.

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 05:07:34 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 31, 2008, 03:55:57 PM
((Cue the crazy fangirls and their yaoi fanfics/art...))
((What?! Zarani/Solon? Pfft, in a million years...))

Harver watched Kai run away. Now who's the traitor?
((What, you don't think Solon could get a guy like that xP? And Shorti, you shouldn't be making fun of Solon. He's saving your characters ass right now. Well, really I am with my awesome typing skills. But I'll let him take the credit.))

Solon watched Kai run off the ship. Jeez, by the way he's running he must need to go to the bathroom pretty bad! Solon thought to himself.

20fan

"what now Kai" "good news and bad news" "Bad news first""One of the dead men have escaped, sort of" "How......." "Hard to explain" "Good news" I know where Another one is"
"excellent, Go find him, and bring me his head" "I'll try" Kai left for the ship.

Anarchy_Jas

((I wasn't making fun. It was just a random thought that popped in my head... *Nods* What pops up on that lovecalulator thing when you put that in anyways? 0.0))

Jas holds back a sigh and prepares for the worst.

20fan

Kai walked back on the ship"I'm back from, "Family" business" Kai said " What now"

THEBIRD

((*checks* Uh... N-Nothing o.o;;. Only like 2% compatible *cough cough*... XD Harver and Jas got 43%. Hm... What else can we try? *evil smile* ))

Anarchy_Jas

((Prnt Scrn ftw!))

"We wait," Jas says. She has other hidden weapons ready, just in case.

20fan

"Well while thats going on  I have a confession to make"

Anarchy_Jas

"Great, more drama," Jas says sarcastically. "Spill it."

THEBIRD

(( Put that away ;_; ))

Solon looked over at Kai. "What? If you are about to tell us you're a traitor, we've got enough of those at the moment, thanks," Solon told him, hoping Venice wouldn't be completely right about trusting people.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: 20fan on January 31, 2008, 06:06:26 PM
"Well while thats going on  I have a confession to make"
(([Simpsons Movie] *crosses fingers* gay gay gay gay gay gay! [/Simpsons Movie] XD :P This is what popped into my mind when I read that.))

"What could it be now?" Tanbar said to himself.

Anarchy_Jas

((I DID type SolonxKai into that Love Calculator... Along with every other pairing I could think of.  =P))

Jas stands there, a hand on her hip. "Well?"

20fan

"Im Not a traitor, I'm in the mafia" Kai Pasued for a moment " Now you know okay?, I'm still staying with the group"