News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

((Ahem... What. The. Fuck. Zarani is not gay in the least, you pervy fangirls who demand everyone to be gay... That includes you for bringing it up, BoA))

Zarani rematerialized from the blood, the mask still over his face. "Hm," Was all he said.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 31, 2008, 08:40:57 PM
((Ahem... What. The. Fuck. Zarani is not gay in the least, you pervy fangirls who demand everyone to be gay... That includes you for bringing it up, BoA))

Zarani rematerialized from the blood, the mask still over his face. "Hm," Was all he said.
((... Bam. I just put the name of the girl I like and my name shortened I'm usually called by into that. 15% chance. I put in my full name, 85%. I feel like listening to Break Apart Her Heart now.^^))

Anarchy_Jas

((I was the one who brought it up. Dun yell at BoA. I was just saying that if this were an animé, then there would be crazy fangirls writing that... stuff... >.> I'm not one of them.))

"Come to a decision?" Jas asks, her voice emotionless.

((Annnd Congrats. =D Annnd g2g))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

((...Shh, he agreed with you.))

He nodded his head, and then snapped his fingers. Tiny drops blood came shooting out of the body of everyone but him, making an odd red mist that vanished in moments. "Alright, I just removed my blood from all of you." He put his eyepatch and bandana back on. "I can get blood in through anywhere on your body at all, and my mosquito's help with that." He explained, everywhere on his skin returning to it's usual colour.

Light

Harver watched in anticipation. So, is this it?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar was shocked as the blood came out of him. Woah! I didn't even notice him do that... At the same time, Lanbar came up onto the deck.

Anarchy_Jas

'Ick, creepy thought,' Jas stops herself from shivering, and says nothing else.

THEBIRD

(( I didn't agree with her, I just said I'd kill you if you tried touching me like that... ))

Solon watched the blood leave his body, glad Zarani was choosing the smarter route. "So then, I guess you and I'll leave the rest of this fine crew alone then. They've got plenty of things to do and you have plenty of Dead Men to avenge," Solon said to Zarani. I don't think I have anything I'd like to take with me, Solon thought, double checking that he had everything.

20fan

"Well , It matters because Don Scalini will have my head if I don't bring in dead men heads, Understand?"

Anarchy_Jas

"We're getting them," Jas says to Kai. She looks at Solon. "You... really think you should go?"

THEBIRD

"That was the plan," Solon reminded her. "I can't back out of it now."

Anarchy_Jas

"I see," Jas goes over to the deck and looks out at the water. "We'll probably meet up again anyways. Keep your ass outta trouble."

20fan

Anarchy_Jas

"We go..." Jas thinks for a bit. "We'll go somewhere we can get more information on the things that matter now."

THEBIRD

Solon was about to make a suggestion, but remembered it was no longer his place. He shrugged and walked to the opposite end of the boat, waiting for Zarani so they could leave.